How could I forgive myself?

Warning: Cussing...I think I'm not sure lol

ENJOY!!!!

He saw you standing there. In the Black mask, the suit, your hair flowing in the wind, and your eyes. Narrowing at him. What scared him was that you looked just like him back when he was the Winter Soldier.

The Y/n he knew was somewhere in the new molded Winter Soldier they made you into, he knows this. The way you hesitated before running and jumping twords him with a flying fist. He dodged it and kicked you from behind regretting it already, you stumbled forward and he took that chance to knock you off your feet by sweeping his leg. Falling on your face, you groaned and got up. You stood in a normal position and focused on your breathing.

"Stop." He said with pleading eyes, "I really don't want to hurt you."

You completely ignored him and took out your knife. He huffed as you ran twords him and tried to go for the side of his head, he blocked it with his arm and you punched him in the jaw. He took the knife and threw it on the floor as he reached for his jaw but dropped his hand meeting your gaze. Your eyes flickered for a moment, a look of confusion for a split second. You blinked your eyes and took out your gun shooting his leg, he groaned in pain as you went for a left. He was to slow to dodge your punch due to his leg, his head snapped to the right and he spat out blood. He turned back to you and you punched his chest then his face kicking his knees.

Falling to the floor, he used his legs to knock off your balance and stand up. With you on the floor you were quick to take out your pistol and aim it at his head. A moment of hesitation yet again, he used that moment to move out the barrels way. You stood up and narrowed your eyes at him, his doing the same. Running twords him you kicked his torso and he flew back into a car, hitting his head on the window, dizzy.

You huffed out of breath, he stood up and you got back into position. Taking out your backup knife, you ran twords him slitting his leg open as you slid on your knees. His knee hit the floor and you stood up behind him taking out another pistol shooting his shoulder. Why didn't you go for his head? Why didn't you complete your mission and end it all? He fell to the floor rolling over holding his shoulder. You took out your knife and tried stabbing his head but he was quick to move it. He turned to you, locking eyes once again.

"Doll....please." His voice cracked, tear welling up in his eyes, "I don't know what they did...but I beg you, please, stop."

You creased your eyebrows. You've heard that name, "Doll." Eveytime you'd fall asleep there was a voice saying it over and over. His voice matched the same one in your head, the name ringing in your ears. His hand reached your mask unclipping it as it fell to the floor. He gave a small smile caressing your cheek, you pulled away shaking your head.

"Нет. Ты лжешь." (No. You're lying.) You growled taking your knife and slitting his wrist.

He didn't even wince, not even a shortness if breath. You put the knife in the middle of his chest, his veins showing as he held back a scream. He looked back at you, tears threating to spill from your eyes. Why? He was no one but a traget, why cry? His hand trailing your jaw line, his thumb sliding across your bottom lip.

"What did they do to my doll...?" He whispered.

"You're my mission." You responded, a tear falling from your face.

He gave a small smile before his hand dropped, you thought you had done it. Your mission was complete. Until a red head and a blonde came over, you were quick to get out their way and hold guns to their heads. The blonde took your arm and put it behind you having you groan in pain.