Temper Outbreak

Tempers were a thing the whole Tower had. Steve could last longer than anyone without breaking something or cussing someone out. Yes, America cusses people out.

But Bucky, one minute he's completely fine, the next, he can break your neck if he felt like it. Most times, it wouldn't be so easy like calling him a name, only because he's heard it all. No, it would only get the better of him if someone was talking about you, Steve, Sam, or anyone else close to him. Even Stark. Then, he'd go nuts and you'd be the only one to take him out that state. Since, you guys have been dating for a year now. He trusts you with his life as well as you.

You were sitting in the Tower while Nat, Sam, Steve, and Bucky were somewhere off doing something. You weren't really listening beacuse you were to excited to try different flavors of Cotton Candy with Scott. All you heard from Steve on the phone was "Make sure........we have too........bye." That's it. You shrugged your shoulder unaware that you hung up with Steve and proceeded to eat Cotton Candy with Scott.

"Agh! Ew! Do NOT put hot sauce on the blue Cotton candy! That's a no no!" Scott yelled from the kitchen drinking water.

You laughed chewing the pink cotton candy and flipping through channels and shifting your position so your head can lay on the side. Tony came in and sighed pinching the bridge of his nose at the sight of you two. Scott came out the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. 50 boxes of cotton candy, in each one was a different flavor, they were stacked around the room in different corners and stuff.

"You idiots." He huffed.

"Not idiotic, but smart. Now, we'll have all the flavors of Cotton candy before anyone does. So, when someone is like 'Oh let's get root beer!' Me and Y/n will step in and say 'Ew don't touch that!'." Scott said unraveling your plans.

"Scott!" You said throwing your hands up.

"Oh! Sorry!" He mumbled covering his mouth with his hand.

You groaned rolling your eyes as you continued eating your cotton candy. Tony smiled shaking his head and moved boxes out his way as he headed twords the kitchen. Your channel flipped and you were about to complain to Tony when it showed the news.

When it showed who was on the news.

"We are live from 7th street at a local bar where a man has gone rouge! As you can see, he had killed at least 7 people already and police seem to be failing as well. A blonde, red, brown, and brunette on the loose. You heard it here folks, will this rage ever calm down?!"

You got up throwing your jacket on and grabbing Steves bike. Scott came with you driving in his mini Van.

What happend now?

You arrived at 7th street and saw Steve, Nat, and Sam standing trying to figure out how to calm Bucky. Choppers in the sky, police cars surrounding the building, and Bucky. In the bar punching the daylights out of someone. Steve saw you and sighed with relief as you stepped into the circle anxious to fix the situation.

"What the hell happened?" You asked looking at the 3 of them.

"Some asshole went for his past and he's gone rouge. That asshole is currently dead." Sam said pointing to the body.

"Shit." You mumbled.

"You have to go in there! We'll get the police out of here! Just go!" Steve ordered as Nat and Sam followed.

You nodded and stepped into the bar. Stepping on glass and blood, Bucky just got done with another body as he saw someone else in the corner. With a huff, he walked twords them. You quickly stepped infront of him and looked in his eyes. The anger, was not his own. It was the Winter Soldier. Whatever that asshole did to him, it pissed him off. Bad. Bucky stopped in his tracks about to throw a right hook when you stopped him by putting your hand on his face.

The familiar tingle of your skin on his face had him blink a couple times before his eyes fixed on you. He slowly stood up and relaxed his shoulders as he continued looking at you. You put both hands on his face and ran one through his hair, across his jaw line, and to his nose.

"What happened bubba?" You whispered slowly sliding your finger across his lips.

He held your wrists and his eyes softened, tears welling up and his bottom lips shaking, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he buried his face in yours.

"I did something bad....didn't I?" He asked, his voice cracking from holding back tears.

"It wasn't your fault. Really, truly, and honestly, it was not on you." You whispered in his ear as he gripped you tighter.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry." He mumbled through tears.

"It's okay. You're okay."

You rubbed his back and kissed behind his ear as he never let go of you. He didn't dare look at the place, he would just break more. He heard the sirens and the helicopters in the air which only made him hold onto you for dear life. You pulled away and he kept his gaze on the floor. You kissed the top of his head not wanting to make it seem like you're forcing him to look around. You grabbed his hand and like a trust game, you lead him out the store. His eyes followed the flow of blood on the floor and he squeezed them shut not wanting to see the face of their last breath.

The police were gone and so were the helicopters. Bucky clinged onto you never letting go as you got back on Steves bike. You headed back to the Tower and put Bucky to bed, it took sometime but he soon fell into a heavy sleep. You ran your fingers through his hair, he'll most likely have nightmares about this but one thing is for sure, you'd be there for it.

You'd be there to help him.