Brusies and Confessions

Warning: Cussing and cuteness.

2228 words!

They took him. They took him from you. You're best friend, the one who was there 24/7 as you were for him.

They took him in the middle of the night. Used him as a toy, for their pleasure.

You killed anyone who stood in between you and Bucky. But you hesitated to pull the trigger on Steve, your anger was getting the best of you.

"MOVE." You narrowed your eyes at him as venom dripped from your throat.

"Y/n, you could die without backup!" Steve spat back.

You gripped the gun tighter as tears built up in your eyes. They took him from you. Caused him pain. Torture.

"THEY TOOK HIM FROM ME!!!" You yelled as your finger moved to the trigger.

"I know! They took him from me too. But Y/n, if you die that's a burden I don't want to bear. Please. Just wait." Steve argues putting his hands infront of him in a stop motion.

"No. No no no! You don't understand!" You shouted back at him as tears dropped from your eyes.

"I do. We just need a plan." He informed.

You shook your head pulling the trigger at his leg. The bullet entered his thigh as he grunted in pain looking at you. You let a sob escape your lips.

"I'm sorry. I can't let him die." You whimpered running twords the screaming.

Steve tried chasing after you but failed due to his leg. He warned everyone on comms as you ignored him. You ran faster than you've ever ran before and busted through the door. He was on a table, a knife dug into his shoulder. You shot the agents surrounding him and ran over to Bucky. You studied him as you saw he had multiple scars and open wounds. He looked at you through watery eyes and threw his head back in pain. You put your gun back in your holster that was strapped around your leg and sat him up. He used what strength he had left and limped twords the door.

You heard footsteps coming twords you. You had him lean against the wall as you took out your knives. You had a special skill set for them. Agents came and you took them down one by one. They all fell to the floor bleeding out as you walked away, before getting to Bucky you stuck out your hand as a knife came to you and you grabbed it putting them back in your belt. Tony decided to make new weapons and helped you out by making some kind of glove that retracted your weapons back to you. It was pretty cool but you focused on your main priority.

Bucky.

You helped him back to the Jet as his head hung low. An arm wrapped around his waist and his wrapped around your shoulders. You got to the Jet and put Bucky on a table. He was scared at first but you put a hand on his good shoulder letting him know to stay put. He calmed a bit as his eyes drifted closed. You sat in your seat and looked at the floor flipping your knife in your hand as Steve and the rest looked at you in concern.

You were in your thoughts.

You got Bucky. Too easy. Way to easy.

Steve came and sat next to you as you looked from his face to his leg that you shot. You but your lip holding back tears as your gaze went back to the floor.

"Sorry for shooting you." You whispered as you put your elbows on your knees.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just checking up on you." He said putting a hand on your shoulder and giving it a light squeeze.

"I...I don't know. We got Buck but that was too easy. Way to easy." You told him turning your gaze to his face.

"It was. But until we're proven that H.Y.D.R.A is coming back, just take a breather. Relax. We got him, so enjoy the moment. Okay?" Steve asked calmly.