Drunk

It was rare you'd see Bucky drunk. Usually, when you'd go to bars, it'd be you. He wouldn't take advantage of your vulnerable state either, as tempting as it was, he'd protect you and make sure you don't get hurt.

Today, was his turn. You were talking with Sam and Nat in the kitchen when Steve and Bucky came back from their night out. Steve having an arm around Buckys shoulder and Bucky having an arm around his. Sam and Nat laughed under their breath, nodding and giving you a "Good luck" expression. You sighed with a smile, setting your smoothie down on the counter and walking twords the two biggest dorks you know.

"What's going on? And why does he look.....bubbly?" You asked, an amused tone taking over your voice.

"We went to a bar, Thor met us there and gave us his special Asgardian stuff. It wasn't our intentions to get drunk because-"

"You can't." You finished for him.

He laughed, "Right. We tried it thinking nothing would happen but Buck had a bit to much.....fun. He kept going back for more. Thor kept falling for it. I had to call it off before he actually became drunk but-"

"Did you know....you're beautiful?" Bucky cut Steve off with a slurred tone.

You laughed and gestured for Steve to hand over the Super Solider, "Thanks Steve. For making sure he dosen't do anything dumb."

"No problem. If you need help, call." He smiled and walked off.

You sighed, bringing him to the kitchen and sitting him down on a chair. He groaned and propped his head up watching you mess with your straw and sit next to him. He smirked leaning forward, your faces inches apart. You could smell the liquor off his breath.

"What's that?" He asked, his gaze now on your smoothie.

"Mine." You answered.

"Mine." He replied with a sly smile pointing twords you.

You held in your laugh and shook your head as you continued to drink from your straw. Bucky just watched in awe, still inches from your face. His face expression then changed and looked at your cup, you smiled and leaned back in your seat.

"Want some?" You asked shakimg thr cup below his face a little.

"Please." He responded sticking out his bottom lip.

You handed him the cup and he smiled sipping on it. He was like a 5 year old, his eyes sparkled once the flavor set in his taste buds, and it was all sugar and drunk from there. You realized after he finished the cup that he'd throw up in the morning- or night- or right then and there. He sat the cup on the table whining, you raised an eyebrow crossing your arms over your chest.

"What?" You asked, a bit concerned.

"My tummy hurts. I wanna sleep." He slurred laying his head on the glass table, "Ba bummmm, ba da ba da bummmm."

You snickered getting up and getting him some medicine for his stomach. He whined once you left your seat and went to the cabinets, you didn't know he got up and stood behind you until you turned around. You weren't scared, you weren't startled, but you were concerned.

"You look nice." He whispered, his tone rather husky.

You had shivers down your spine but didn't fall for it. You had to treat him like he'd treat you, "Here. Tummy stuff."

His face immediately changed, "No."

"Yes."

"But it's nasty! I don't like it!"

"Do you want your tummy to hurt more or do you want to feel better?"

He thought for a moment. Huffing in defeat. You gave him a small swig of it as he poured it down his throat, a expression of disgust taking over his features. You smiled taking the cup and washing it out. You felt strong arms wrap around your waist and a chin resting on your shoulder. Kisses trailed up your neck and behind your ear, you almost fell for it.