Healing takes time Pt. 2

Warning: Cussing and gore

Any grammar errors let sis know pls

2000+ words

You arrived at some huge Tower with an "A" on it. Much like the A on the truck, you where put on some moving platform as you screamed and kicked the whole time. Passing by the Soldier and everyone else, you didn't notice. Happy, if thats even his real name huffed and wrote something down on his clipboard. The metal things still around you as you kicked the cell bars.

"ОТПУСТИ МЕНЯ!!!" (LET ME GO!!!") You shouted kicking the bars.

You were sweating, your hair sticking to your face, and your anger bubbling fast.

"English dammit!" Happy shouted again, "Why do I even work here?"

You growled sitting back on the cage, you looked over and saw the Soldier. You were about to call him when Happy slapped some kind of mask on your face, metal. The blonde turned and you narrowed your eyes at him, death glares. And oh, was someone going to die. They transported you to a cage, throwing you on and closing the door, the mask thing dissolved along with the thing around your arms. You used your hands and banged on the glass, getting shocked in the process.

"FUCK YOU!!!" You yelled holding your injured hand.

"You look quite upset. Did you not know they were going to come for you?" A voice asked.

You looked around and saw a guy, he looked like royalty, green and black, raven black hair, and a mischievous smile. You squinted your eyes and fell to your knees sitting criss cross. You looked at your hand and then back at him.

"What's your name?" You asked.

"Loki, and you?" He asked sitting on his bed.

"Y/n." You answered under your breath.

"Well, Y/n, have you no longer put up with your schemes? Or have they caught you?"

"They caught me. I....used to work for H.Y.D.R.A. Heard of them?"

"Quite often, it seems to be said a lot. Especially for Rodgers."

"Rodgers? Who's that?" You asked creasing your eyebrows.

"No knowledge of the Mighty Avengers?" He smirked.

"No." You answered, "Can you tell me about them?"

"I can. But why should I?" He mumbled creasing his own eyebrows.

"Beacuse, they stopped us from living our lives. So, I'm going to stop them from living theirs."

*Buckys POV*

They talked and talked and talked for what seemed like hours. This James Barnes, they said it was me. I've always seen this other person, happy, living life with this skinny guy. But, everytime I look in the mirror I see someone else. They talked about how I was captured and used for 70 plus years, yes it was a lot to take in. And frankly, I believe them. Steve, that name sounded familiar, the blonde said his name was Steve.

He looks like a Steve.

After they got done, it had only been an hour. God, if felt like so much more. I remember parts, like when me and Steve went to the Stark Expo with some girls. I can't remember their names but I remember their faces, or the time when the 107th was captured and Steve came. He seemed like he was always there, I wanted to talk more about it. Really I did, but I'm more concerned about Y/n. I heard her scream and yell but I couldn't turn and face her, it would kill me more just looking at her. I don't know where they put her, I was going to ask but Steve rambled on. I just hope she's alive, she's okay, I know some of these people are my "Friends" but if they touch her it won't be that easy to stop me.