A name I won't say

Requested by, Jerica384. Hope I did this right :)

You just finished up locking down your coffee shop and took a deep breath turning to the busy New York streets. A smile forming on your face, it was raining. Hard.

You loved the rain, Thunder Storms, a light shower, basically anything that involved the rain tapping down on your window and you sitting infront of the TV binge watching one of your favorites. Those days eneded up in the most comfort you've had in a long time. Piling in with the rest of the crowd, you swiftly made your way down the streets and into your apartment building. You took out your keys and opened your door, the smell of rain from the open window greeting you. You closed your door and closed the window, you were about to relish in the rainy day when a knock came to your door. You furrowed your eyebrows together and got up, hesitantly opening the door. Deciding weather or not to go eat your food or see what's up. Meeting with the person on the other side, your eyes almost fell out your head.

"Hi....Can I come on? It's freezing out here." He spoke, with a side worried smile.

Sebastain Stan. Vanilla Frappuccino. Sexy seabass. Your celebrity crush, your mental husband, your Wattpad library 24/7, was standing at your door. You choked on your air and nodded letting him in. You were about to watch this man on your screen, you were about to fall out seeing his face, and you were definitely going to die now that he's in your apartment. You took a deep breath closing the door and couldn't help but let that smile take over your face, the heat rising in your skin. You turned to face him and tilted your head a bit, a now confused look taking over your features.

"U-uhm...Hi?" You mumbled, "What uh, what are you doing here? At my door? Instead of where you live.....and dry?"

He chuckled a bit, "Funny story actually....uhm, I uh- I was walking on my own before it started raining and got caught in the middle of it. I just went to the first place I saw. I hope it's okay to lay low here until the storm passes....?"

You shook your head, "Yeah. Of course, I'll get you some new clothes."

He gave a warm smile, the smile you seen on TV, the smile you wished was made for you. Wish granted. You gave a smile back and walked down the hallway getting him a few of your over sized clothes and a towel. You came back and handed it to him, he took it and you pointed to where your bathroom was. After a while, he came out. His hair damp and a darker shade, his blue eyes sparkling, and your heart already falling out your chest. He came and sat on the opposite couch, observing you. Your h/c hair, your e/c eyes, and your soft looking s/c skin. He truly found you beautiful, a complete stranger was already starting to take his heart. You crossed your arms over your chest, your index fingernail nudging it's way between your teeth before you hid your face in your hands.

Sebastain chuckled and swiped his finger over his chin, "What?"

"You're looking at me!" You answered, your voice muffled as you peaked through your hands, "My celebrity crush is in my house and he's looking at me! I'm freaking out!" You rant.

He smiles and leans forward a bit, doing his classic nose scrunch, "So you know me?"

You nod.

"Okay." He sighs sitting back, "I wanna do a quick servay. Name 3 movies I've been in!"

"Only 3? Do you doubt my skill?" You ask, your voice clear and your hands to your sides.

"No, I'm not." He throws his hands up, a smirk on his face, "Go!"

"I'm not here, Destroyer, and my favorite, Capitan America The Winter Soldier. Easy." You smile leaning back.

"3 shows."

"Gossip girls, Political Animals, and Once Upon a Time."

He hums and sits back fully on the chair, satisfied with your answers. Still hearing the rain outside, he turns his head and looks out onto the city. Multiple street lights, cars, lit buildings, and people trying to get to shelter from the rain.

"Have you been to the coffee shop on the corner?" He asks, watching you from the reflection of the window.

You smile to yourself and fiddle with your hands, "Yeah, actually. I own it."

He whips his head around, "Seriously?!"

"Yeah." You smile, looking up to him.

"Your coffees are amazing. My favorite drink is the Mango Orange popsicle cream. Not a coffee, but it's a really good smoothie."

You feel yourself begin to heat up as you cleared your throat, "So you've been? How come I've never seen you?"

He shrugged, "Hmhm. Probably because everytime I go it's packed and you're already making orders."

You frown a bit, "If I'd seen your face I'd probably freeze up."

"Because of me?"

You creased your eyebrows and your eyes whipped to his direction, "Because of you?! Really? There's millions of people out there who actually came together to form a huge Fandom because of you. Yes you!"

He laughs, "I didn't know. Mostly. I've seen some things though."

Your eyes widened, "What things?"

"Eh, dosen't matter. What does, is that I'm gonna be here for a while by the looks of that sky. Can I....stay for a bit?" He asks, rising from his seat.

You nod, "Of course."

"I'll just call my agent, then we can do something fun." He winks.

You blush and quickly turn away.

"By the way!" He shouts, turning to you, "You haven't called me by my name. You've been avoiding it, why?"

You blush deeper and bury your face in your hands again, "Because if I do I'll go mad! You're a fucking God, I can't call you by your name!"

"Because I'm a God?" He laughs, "Doubt it, but okay. You'll come around, I know it. Since we'll be hanging out a lot more and I'll definitely come to your shop more often now."

HANGING OUT MORE?! WITH ME?! You thought, JESUS CHRIST GIVE ME STRENGTH NOT TO PASS OUT INFRONT OF THIS MAN!!

You take a deep breath and give him a few minutes before he comes back and sits next to you that time, a smile on his face as he rested his cheek in the palm of his hand.

"What now?" He asks.

"One, I'm calling you Seabass, I don't freak out as much." You state, he smiles and nods, "Two, I don't know. You won't be here for long so....I have no idea what to do."

He chuckled and shakes his head, "You're weird and fun, I like it."

Jesus I'm not gonna survive.