Happy with you

He was put out of cryo for the fifth time this week. They wanted to keep him there forever. But, S.H.E.I.L.D had other plans and ideas. Fury wanted Barnes here, working for the right side of the world.

You, Steve, and Clint were sent out to retrieve Barnes. Since he's in Cryo, taking him out without any fuss shouldn't be a problem. You knew Barnes since the 40s. You went on that mission with Steve when the plane hit the water. You were there. Frozen. S.H.E.I.L.D found you and so on so forth. As soon as you found out that he was alive, you and Steve were the first to say that you should find him. At first, everyone thought you two were crazy, out of your mind even. Finding a former assassin who worked for H.Y.D.R.A, yes, crazy, but they eventually gave up and went with it.

It took sometime to get in the base due to security reasons but you guys eventually made it. Killing on sight and eyes open for Barnes. You made it to some barley lit room, it had a tube, it was freezing in there. You slowly walked up to it and put your finger on your ear piece.

"I think I found him. East wing north corner." You whispered cautiously.

You put your gun in your holster that was strapped to your thigh, and looked for something that would open the tube. You saw a sign on the door stated in Russian. "Зимний Солдат." or, "The Winter Soldier".

"Yeah, that's him." You said to yourself.

You saw a button and pressed it hoping for the best.

It opened the tube and cold air that was trapped in it breezed past you making you shiver. You saw his shoulder length hair, the muzzle on his face, how blue his eyes were even frozen, his metal arm, everything. You unhooked the muzzle and carried him to a near by table. You laid him down on it as Steve came it. You were quick to raise your gun and aim it at him as he threw his hands up in defense.

"It's just me." Steve whispered as he continued walking, "Is that him?"

"Yeah." You said with a heavy sigh putting your gun in it's place, "I just don't know how to wake someone who's frozen."

"I'm not sure either. We should take him to-"

Steve was cut off by Bucky sitting up straight and breathing heavy. His breath coming out his mouth like fog, you and Steve jumped as he looked around. He felt numb, cold, and his shoulder hurt. His eyes landed on Steve then you. He didn't say a word. You slowly treaded twords him and stuck out your hand placing it on his. His eyes snapped twords you then your hand. He slowly intertwined his fingers with yours and you helped him off the table. He could barley walk without your help, his head was spinning, he had no idea what was going on but he immediately trusted you and Steve.

"Steve!" You said in a warning tone.

Steve looked behind him and saw the agents shouting and running after you three. Luckily you made it to the Qin Jet so you sat him down and held out your hands in a "Stay" position. He just looked at you and you took that as a yes. You took out your gun and walked to the edge of the platform shooting H.Y.D.R.A agents left and right.

One came up behind you and dug a knife in your shoulder. You yelled in pain and turned grabbing his head and bringing it to your knee. You kicked him in his torso and shot a bullseye in his skull. You used your other hand to take out the knife and you threw it on the floor.

"Okay! Time to go!" Steve shouted.

"Clint!" You called through comms.

"Coming! I just....yes! Okay, I'm coming!" He responded.

You three got back to the Jet and Clint got to controls taking off. You grabbed the First aid kit and began working on it. You knew you have to see Bruce but you had to stop the constant flow of blood oozing from your shoulder. Steve came over and put a hand on your good one giving you a reassuring pat and a smile. You gave him a small one back as he made his way to Barton. You got up and sat next to Bucky. He looked at you and you gave him a small smile.