63. Vanilla Latte

Start from the beginning

I nod my head. "We'll be fine. Hopefully she holds out until her due date so that you will be here. No surprises." 

"If she is anything like her impatient mother, she will be here quicker than anticipated I'm sure."

I laugh at him. "If she's as stubborn as her father then she will be in here longer than anticipated."

Harry kisses me once again. "I have to go. I'll call you when I'm up in the air."

"Alright, have a safe flight. Love love love you handsome."

"Love you always my love. See you soon." He kisses his two fingers and then places them on my lips before getting out of the car. He gets his luggage out from the back of the car and waves goodbye to me one last time. I wait for him to walk inside the sliding doors before pulling out from my spot. I wouldn't want to piss off the parking inspector like last time. I've already made an enemy out of him. 

I turn up the music to distract myself from my sad thoughts which will lead to me bursting into tears. Nine days. Only nine days until you can see him again.

I don't want to wish my life away, but I can't help but count down the days until I am reunited with my love. I hate being without him. 

*

The following morning, I wake up and turn my phone on. I am immediately spammed by Heather and countless other people with links and screenshots to different articles. I click on the link which Heather sent me seven times.

Hailey Hayes and those pregnancy rumours

Fans of Hailey Hayes have noticed that she seems to have recently disappeared. From tour photographs and beach selfies, we're used to seeing constant updates about Hayes' life. But for the last six months, Hayes she has been missing from the public eye and moved out of Hollywood to return back home to Sydney, Australia. 

There has been speculation that the twenty year old is pregnant to on-again off-again boyfriend Harry Styles. The What Makes You Beautiful singer is still on tour with his (now) three other bandmates, but makes frequent trips down under in between touring. 

We will now take a look at evidence:

There is an image of Harry and I walking with ice creams in our hands. I think picture was taken last July. 

It all started in February when fans speculated that there was more to the reason as to why Hayes dropped off the face of the earth. Some suggested that it was because of a broken heart, but Hayes and Styles have been pictured together numerous times in the recent months. In all of the images snapped from paparazzi or nearby fans, the Australian singer has opted for a baggy-oversized look. This has only added more fuel to the pregnancy speculation. 

In the images below, you will see Hailey's streetwear ranging from oversized band tee's and jumpers. The Sun reported the singer is expecting a baby with her boyfriend Harry Styles from One Direction. 

The couple have yet to report on the rumours and have been careful not to be snapped in the public eye together recently. While Styles has remained in the public eye while on a worldwide tour, his girlfriend hasn't been making many public appearances lately. 

Hayes is still posting pictures to her instagram, but they're either throwback pictures or photos of the beautiful Australian landscape. 

Yesterday Hailey Hayes was photographed at Sydney airport. Despite the grainy picture which looks to be taken from afar, Hailey looks to be hugging goodbye her long-haired boyfriend who is advertising his famous man-bun. 

The windows are tinted and you can barely see that it is us in the picture, but it is. 

Why has Hayes chosen to remain inside the car instead of getting outside to see off her boyfriend, Styles? Could these pregnancy rumours really be true? The twenty and twenty-one year old would surely set the world into a frenzy if there really is a baby Styles on the way. 

Oh god, not these rumours again. I was a fool to even think that people would let the rumour slip away. 

I dial Harry's number and hope that he is awake. 

"You've read the articles?"

"Just one but I'm assuming that they're all based on the same subject."

He lets out an exhausted sigh. "You okay? How you doing?"

"I'm okay. They can speculate all they want. We aren't confirming anything ... right?"

"Do you think they're onto us? I mean, I really wanted to keep this a secret but everybody is going to find out eventually. You can't see anything in the pictures, but what if in the next one you see your stomach. What if someone takes photos of me taking you into the hospital before you give birth? It'll ruin the fact that we want to be the ones to share the news with everybody."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not saying that we should tell everybody right now, but I think that it is something we should consider. What do you think?"

"I don't know. In the beginning all I could think about was how we were going to share the news. Now I just want to keep her a secret forever."

"I do too."

I reach over and pick up another pillow and place it behind my head. "For now we still keep quiet. I'll lay low for the next eight days and seven hours."

Harry laughs. "You're counting down the hours now?"

"When I get more desperate I'll count the minutes and seconds too."

"Man I love you."

"How are you? What have you been up to? What time is it there?"

"Jeez, what is this? Twenty one questions?"

We both share a laugh and he tells me about how all of the boys have been keeping to themselves on the day of their show. They're all pretty exhausted. Mentally, physically, socially - everything. They are really hanging for this mid-tour break. They'll have six weeks off before heading on their next leg of the tour. 

While they just want to lay low, I am here wishing I could do anything outside. I miss swimming. I really wish that my parents went ahead with those pool plans when I was twelve. They had the plans drawn up and everything, but my Dad said that because we live so close to the beach that there was no point in getting a pool. 

If only he had thought ahead of his daughter who is self-isolating at home to hide her pregnancy. We have air conditioning, but it has been hot this past week. I don't know if it's the pregnancy making my body feel ten times hotter, but I am really feeling it this time. 

I'm not complaining though. Despite a few hiccups, I love being pregnant.