EPILOGO

EPILOGO

WHEN THE FIRST TIME THAT I laid my eyes on her I got struck by her stunning beauty along with her fierce and feisty aura. 

I shrugged my head because of that fvcking thought. No way in hell! Yuei focus! It's not going to be a fairy tale. Remember she's your prey and you're the predator here! 

"Ang ganda nya. Kaso sayang mas kailangan ko ng grade kundi baka itakwil na ako ng ama ko. Sayang." I mentally roll my eyes because of what I've heard. Here we go again the usual Caper as ever. 

I get back my attention on her. She's holding a bow and arrow while she's targeting the circle on the top of their Circus. I'm quite amazed by her skills. She's good in long range huh. But sadly I'm more better than that. She's just a mere Abhor anyway. 

"Leave that Archer on me. She's mine." I announced with full of authority while staring at that girl. I'm just marking what's going to be mine and what's really mine. 

I STARED AT HER with my usual cold stare. She's crying because she witness with her own bare eyes how her beloved Gaudia was killed. I smirked. How pathetic. 

But when I saw that Mirdle is after her I clenched my fist because of anger. That bastard! I said she's mine! 

"Medyo nahirapan din ako sa pag habol sayo. Pero gaya ng inaasahan ay mahuhuli nga talaga kita" I mentally make face. 

"I think you're pertaining to my property as yours Mirdle" I interfere. But the Archer girl just gave me an scared yet angry look. That's right b!tch! Fear me!

"I'm the one who Hunt her first. Therefore she's mine" I give him a cold look. 

"She's mine Mirdle and if you'll still want her then fight me" You will never win against me! She's mine and I'm going to prove it at all cost!.

I fought him. He's really useless. I mediately won and now I'm going to claim my prize. I'm going to get what's really mine. 

"You may be the first one but I'll make sure that I'll be the last one." I said coldly but in my mind I'm already celebrating for my triumph. 

WHEN I ACCIDENTALLY grab her hair and I landed on top of her. My face suddenly heated and my heart pumped as if I was in the middle of running. What the fvck?!

It looks like I became hypnotized when I saw her hazel eyes while my heart is pounding like crazy. 

"Mahabaging Diyos!"

"T*ng*na!"

"Shit!"

"Nawa'y magabayan sila ng mga Diyos at Dyosa"

Because of that that she pushed me and I immediately get back to my senses. W-what the heck!

WHEN SHE ENTERED IN THE ACADEMY I don't know but I really want to get rid of her. Damn it! Sya palang ang trumato ng ganito sakin! I will never forgive her!

But it seems like that fvcking destiny is really toying me. Specially when we discovered that she's one of the descendants. 

Our first quest with her is kinda challenging but fun. But I'm really pissed because she still have a guts to fight with me in the middle of nowhere. I really hate her. I hate her guts, I hate her face, I hate her existence—I hate everything about her specially because she can make my heart went crazy! How I hate her. 

WHEN THAT OLD HANG grouped me, Mirdle and that Archer I really want to burn her alive. Seriously? She's going to pair me with that b!tch and bastard!