62. Renewing Vows

05/05/30

Five years after you and Yoongi wedded and here you are in Jeonju, South Korea. You are renewing your vows with the love of your life and your two beautiful children, Hwayoung and Jaeseok will be a part of it.

You and Yoongi were able to secure the Awon museum and hotel for four days, to mainly relax with the closest of family and friends.

Friday was spent with everyone showing up throughout the day

Friday was spent with everyone showing up throughout the day. People were separating into groups, doing different activities and making the most of their time in such a scenic and tranquil location.

The previous day, you and Yoongi had a photoshoot planned all over Hanok Village. You took plenty of family photos, but also took many with the bridesmaids and groomsmen who were able to participate in the celebration, with the addition of Hoseok and Namjoon. Hoseok and Namjoon were not present at your actual wedding, five years ago, but at least they are able to celebrate with you all this weekend.

Now, it's Sunday, and you are renewing your vows with your husband.

You are currently in one of the rooms getting your makeup touched up one last time by one of your closest friends.* You notice your Halmeoni and grandma both sitting across from you, looking at you, adoringly. Your halmeoni actually looks like she's trying to hold back tears.

"Halmeoni, Grandma- are you both okay?" You ask both of your grandmothers, concerned.

"Oh, of course we are. We just can't get over how stunning you look in your dress!" Your halmeoni gushes out loud to you. You see your grandma's eyes start to well up.

"I wish your lolo could be here with us right now," your grandma says with an emotional and shaky voice

You look at your friend, who notices you need a moment, so she steps away from applying makeup and you walk over and kneel down to hug your grandma.

"I know, Grandma. I really wish Lolo could be here, too. He would have loved being here, enjoying the scenery. But, he's with us in spirit," you say, getting teary-eyed while trying to comfort your grandma.