37. Second Backstage Encounter

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

10/04/21

It's currently 7pm. You're at the venue, in the lounge room that's connected to the backstage. You're occupied with a business call regarding band merchandise. You sense someone stand beside you out of the blue, and you thought it might be Anthony but feel relief when you look over seeing Gabby texting on her phone. After a couple more minutes, you end your call and you feel Gabby place her hand on your shoulder.

"Mel, Thursday just went on. Let's go check out their set from the side of the stage!" She says to you excitedly.

"Sounds good!" You reply back, equally as excited. Your job consists of a lot of concerts, and even though you've been to more than you can count, you love watching musicians perform, pouring their hearts out on the stage.

When you and Gabby make it to the side of the stage, the two of you get immersed in the live music in front of you. After one song, Gabby taps you on the shoulder to gain your attention. She mouths, "I'll be back," while pointing behind her. You nod as a response and re-direct your attention to the band playing.

A couple more songs have passed since Gabby left your side. You figured she was busy handling something and left you there to enjoy the show. She knows you love Thursday's music. In fact, the song they're currently performing is one of your personal favorite songs of theirs.

You were standing there, hypnotized by the music, when you feel someone place their hand on your waist. You were completely thrown off by the contact and quickly turn around to see who it could be. You start to worry.

When you're face-to-face with this person, you see a man in all black. He has a black leather jacket on over a black t-shirt, with black jeans and black combat boots. He has a black baseball cap on, concealing his eyes, and a black mask hiding the rest of his face. His presence feels all too familiar.

You boldly lift up the bill of his cap, slightly, revealing his eyes and your heart skips a beat.

"Yoongi?!" Your voice comes out as a whisper that obviously no one can hear because of the live music thumping loudly. You blink a couple times trying to figure out if what you're seeing is an illusion.

Yoongi is here?! In Japan?!

He pulls his mask down a little bit for you to see his lips. He mouths, "Hi, Jagi," and follows it with your favorite gummy smile in the world. You could just melt right where you're standing. You grab his face in your hands and go in for a soft kiss. Then, you pull away from the kiss, lift his mask back up, and throw yourself at him. You wrap your arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around your waist. You press your nose on the side of his head, inhaling the scent of him. You had your eyes closed momentarily and when you open them back up, you see Gabby not too far, holding a finger heart at you and winking.

Oh, that girl totally had something to do with this!

You release yourself from the embrace with Yoongi and grab his hand. You lightly drag him behind you and head towards an area in the back of the stage that is pretty secluded and not incredibly too loud, which would allow you to be able to hear his voice.

As you're nearing the spot you had in mind, you see a supply closet door on your way. You remember from a past video call conversation that Yoongi mentioned how he always thought about having sex in random spots but has never done anything like that. He thought the thrill of being caught and just letting it happen somewhere unexpected sounded compelling to him. You remember asking him if that's even a safe fantasy for him to have given his status as an idol. You imagined the controversy if you did let him live out that fantasy of his with you. What if the two of you got caught? You would hate to cause any trouble with his career. He said he'd at least want to try it somewhere random at least once with you.