51. Painting A Masterpiece

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion. 🔞

*********

11/01/22

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

"January in California! The weather is always nice here!" Hoseok happily says as we walk out the airport through a private exit and head to our vehicle.

It's currently 3pm, on a Tuesday, in the currently sunny Los Angeles. Hoseok, Namjoon and I just landed in LAX to shoot a music video featuring Drake. We were incredibly happy to finally collaborate with him, especially on a rap-line song. He's a huge influence in our own music. The song is going to be on the album that we are dropping at the end of this month. We're all so excited about the song and are all looking forward to shooting the music video which will be released sometime next month.

We will be spending the next three days working on the music video. Then, on Saturday, Namjoon, Hoseok and I made some personal time in our schedule to check out a music festival that is going on here in LA. We always get inspired seeing other musicians perform live, and since we are currently working on a new album, it'll help us creatively. Plus, it never hurts to make more musical connections.

And, you know what the greatest perk of attending this festival is? AFI is scheduled to perform, which means I get to see Melina hard at work. I remember back when we were in Japan and I would just observe her working. She's so assertive and gets things done. She can multitask and she really works well with her crew. She's such a boss and it's so endearing. It turns me the fuck on. But, seriously, she constantly amazes me.

I've already made it a plan to visit her as often as I can while I'm in town.

~

It's now a little past 4pm and I'm making my way to my hotel room. Mr. Han handed me my card key, and all I want to do is kick back and relax for a couple hours and see when Melina is ready for me to visit her. She said she'd call me when she was done with work. And, I plan on spoiling her as much as I can tonight.

As I step into the room, I noticed candles on the table, and the lights are dim... and a figure on the bed?

Melina is on my fucking bed in a pink silk robe.

Fuck.

"Well, this is the best fucking surprise I've ever had," I growl out to her, "How'd you get in here, Jagi?"

"Oh, I have my connections," she croons and winks at me. I make sure the door is locked behind me and I abandon my luggage by the door and walk towards this gorgeous woman.

"Jagiya, I was planning on picking you up tonight and taking you out to dinner. You said you were busy."

"Yoongi, I did have a busy day, but I was done with all my work a couple hours ago. I have emails and such, but I can always catch up on that later. Anyway, Hoseok sent me all the information about the hotel and even had your managers make sure I had access to the hotel room."

"He did?" I'm surprised Hoseok kept such a secret.

"Yes!" She lightly laughs, "Now, Yoongi, why don't we both go and take a shower and get done up? I have dinner reservations for us at 6pm." She winks at me as she walks backwards towards the bathroom, letting the bathrobe fall.