29. Nothing Can Stand In the Way of Romance

25/03/21-26/03/21

"Get your stinky ass in the shower!" You tease Yoongi. If you're really being honest, he always smells perfect to you.

"Only if you get in with me and lather me up, Jagi," he winks at you. You can't say no to that.

It's close to midnight by the time you and Yoongi make it back to his hotel room. You both decide to take a quick shower which involved a pleasurable quickie.

When you both start getting into bed, you can tell Yoongi's insanely exhausted.

"Yoongi, why don't you lay on your stomach and I can give you a massage?"

"Jagi, that sounds so good, but you need some rest, too. You have meetings in the morning."

"I'll be fine! I was able to relax a lot today! And, I'll rub you down for a few minutes, then we can cuddle, okay?"

"I guess I can't turn down that massage if cuddles are involved," he answers with a sly smile. He lies flat on his stomach in the center of the bed, and you kneel on his left side and start massaging his back.

"These past couple weeks felt like they went by so fast," you think out loud.

"They really did. Like I said before, you know I want to make sure we stay connected, okay?"

"I do, too," you agree with him. You really didn't want this to end after he leaves.

"I mean it. I know we've already discussed this. But, I just want you to know I'm serious about us seeing where this could go," he reassures you. He also makes slight moaning noises, reacting to your massage.

"I know. And, hearing you constantly telling me that really comforts me," you sincerely say to him.

"Good," he turns his body, now laying on his back. He looks at you with his sweet gummy smile and he holds his arms out, "Now, that's really enough massaging! Let's cuddle and get some sleep, Jagi."  You cannot get enough of that cute side he lets out around you.

A few minutes pass with the two of you in each other's arms, talking about random topics, and slumber eventually takes both of you over.

~

It's now Friday in the late afternoon. It's 3:30pm to be exact. Your meetings went well but they ended up running a little past noon. After those meetings, you had the rest of the day free, so you decided to treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure. You also were able to fit in a couple quick errands.

Now that you're home, you can start to get ready for the evening Yoongi's planned for you. You take a much needed shower. After that, you threw on your bathrobe and went straight to your closet. You wanted to pick something perfect. He said to wear something dressy-casual. He teased and mentioned something sexy, and you actually wanted to make good on that and pick something that will make his jaw drop.

After a few minutes of scouring through all of your clothes, you settled with something you thought would be just right. You picked out a black velvet, long-sleeve bodycon mini dress, with a low-cut v-neckline. You have a feeling Yoongi would appreciate this dress a lot. It's something you've never worn out, but, Sarah convinced you to buy it when you both went out shopping together, a while back. She said it would come in handy, and she was right! You had the perfect dark purple stiletto pumps to go with the dress. You also have a lavender coat you're bringing along in case it gets chilly.