22. Pin-Up

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

20/03/21

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

She enters my room and I didn't expect her being dressed up the way she is right now. But, she looks elegant.

"Jagi! You look gorgeous, like you came from an event or something."

"Actually, I did this for you," she says in a flirtatious tone.

"You could have shown up wearing nothing but a giant rice sack, and you would've looked stunning." I grin at her.

"You're too sweet, but I had something in mind," she tells me as she waltzes across the room and sets her overnight bag on top of the couch that is on the opposite side of where I'm standing in my hotel room. I watch her kick off the shoes she's wearing. She pulls out a pair of sexy heels and puts them on. Okay, this woman is up to something, and I'm beyond intrigued.

"Baby, what do you have planned?" I ask her completely on pins and needles about how this night is going to unravel. She turns around to face me.

"I've done some pin-up photoshoots for my close friends, Vanessa and Nicole, who are both incredible photographers. I'd usually be wearing less provocative things than what I'm wearing underneath this thick dress. But, anyway, I figure we'd role-play. Let's have a boudoir photoshoot. I'll be the model, and you can be the photographer." She looks at me as if gauging my reaction.

"Oh, yeah?" I bite me bottom lip. I like the sound of this plan. Damn, Melina surprises me every time, and I'm liking this particular idea of hers. "Let's do this, Jagi."

I watch her as she seductively pulls off her sweater dress right in front of me. All I see is her in a black lace lingerie set with a complimenting black lace garter belt attached to stockings. My jaw drops to the floor. She turns around places her other shoes in the tiny bag that her heels were in and bends over to put it in her overnight bag. Oh, she knows she's showing that ass off just for me, and it's definitely affecting me. She stands straight back up and turns back to face me, again.

The lingerie accentuates her breasts and ass perfectly. I can't stand it. I want her so bad, but I'm also interested in this little role play she's dreamed up for us.

She starts walking towards me and when she's close enough, she places her arms on my shoulders and looks straight into my eyes. My hands naturally land on her hips.

"Mister Photographer, I'm going to get on the couch and on your bed and pose for you. You can use your phone to take pictures of me however you'd like, in whatever angle you want. You can tell me to pose any way you want me to and I'll do it for you. I might draw the line at nudes. Who knows if anyone can ever get hold of your phone. Lingerie- I can deal with," she winks at me and continues, "The purpose of this is for you to have some pictures of me to take with you when you go back home."

Damn, she thought of everything. Role play? Check! Pictures of her for me to admire forever? Check! A mind-blowing night ahead? Check!

"Let me put on some music," I pull away from her to walk over to my laptop that is already set up, with the speakers connected. I put on some music that I feel would set the mood. I walk back to her, wrap my arms around her waist, and pull her close to me. I look at her and she has lust in her eyes, I lean close to her and whisper in her ear, "Well, what are you waiting for, Jagi?"