27. Fresh & Clean

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

24/03/21

Both still on the couch, you climb over Yoongi's lap and straddle him. You wrap your arms around his neck while he places his hands on your lower back. You feel his fingers caressing your skin. You lean over and lightly graze his ear with your teeth.

"Yoongi, you need to help me get ready for our shower. Strip me of my clothes, baby," you croon into his ear. Then, you let go of his neck and sit up, still straddling him while you take your cardigan off. After it's off, you lean back, resting your hands on his shoulders to keep you steady on top of him. You start to grind yourself on his bulge while your eyes are heavily lidded.

"Fuck," he rasps out and grabs your face with his hands and pulls you in for a sensual kiss.  He slips his tongue in your mouth and you brush yours against his. You let your tongues dance with one another while you continue to grind your clothed center on him. The friction causes you to moan into his mouth.

Yoongi pulls away from the kiss. He looks at you with lustful eyes as he places his hands on your hips. You feel his long fingers grab the hem on either side of your band t-shirt, and he lifts it up. You help him by raising your arms up, and he slides the shirt up and off you. Then he goes straight to unclasping the back of your pink lace bra, pulling the straps down your shoulders. Once he has it fully off you, he drops it beside him on the couch.

He wraps his arms around you and firmly places his hands on your back, making sure he has a firm hold of you before dipping you back away from his chest. Your hands land on his shoulders. The position you're in gives him the perfect view and access to your breasts. He moves forward and starts placing wet kisses, starting from your jaw, your neck, your collarbone, and all the way down to your breasts. You softly moan at the feeling of his lips all over you.  He places kisses on your right breast and nips at your right nipple, making you gasp. He then moves over to your left breast to place more kisses. He starts to give your left nipple attention by licking and sucking roughly at it. He moves his lips slightly upwards to the right of your left breast and starts sucking at your skin leaving a mark on you.

"Oh, fuck, Yoongi," you whimper from the pleasurable sting he inflicted by sucking on your skin. You can feel his member hard under you, so you get off his lap. You show him you don't want to waste anymore time by quickly removing your pants and pink lace underwear. He gets off the couch and stands in front of you, looking your body up and down, allowing himself to drink in the sight of you. When he makes eye contact with you, you have lust in your eyes and you bite your lip.

"Jagi, fuck, you're beautiful. It's your turn to help me with my clothes," he commands you in his deep voice, with eyes full of just as much lust as yours.

You place your hand on his sides, letting your fingers grab hold of the hem of his black long-sleeve sweater. You feel a shirt underneath it, so you grab both pieces of fabric, letting them both come off him at once. You drop to your knees and frantically unbuckle his belt. You don't bother pulling it out of the belt loops. You just went straight to unzipping his black pair of jeans and yank  it off him, letting his boxers down with it. His cock springs out in front of you while you pull his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. You will never get sick of the sight of it erect just for you.

You couldn't resist it, so you tease Yoongi by licking the tip of his member and swirling your tongue around it, but only stopping there. You leap back up and stand up to face him.