17. Ukulele

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

18/03/21

Once you're in your home office, Yoongi heads over and makes himself comfortable on your couch, while you go to grab the ukulele and sit to his left.

You start fiddling with the instrument but he abruptly stops you by placing his hand on your strumming hand.

"I didn't say to play just yet, Jagi."

He's being a bit dominating but you're all for it.  It's turning you on even more. You allow him take the ukulele from you and he gets up to place it at the table on your side of the couch. 

"I need to get you out of what you're wearing first, baby." His eyes darken as he looks deep into yours.

He sits back down. You couldn't resist him any longer so you made the first move. You stood up to peel off your gray cardigan and let it fall to the ground. As you were doing so, Yoongi reclines more so onto the couch and stretches his arms out letting them rest on the backing. You swiftly climb on top of him to straddle his lap. You proceed to move forward to press your clothed core right on top of his bulge. That contact was enough to make you gasp.

The sound affects Yoongi, prompting him to grab the back of your head with both of his hands to pull your face close to his. He lets his lips crash into yours. As the two of you are lost in a fervent kiss, you slowly grind yourself on him. You lick the bottom of his lip which makes him groan. His hands move down to firmly rest on your hips. You're sure the grip will leave stunning marks to remind you of tonight.

Without breaking the kiss, you can feel Yoongi reach for the hem on either side of your shirt. He then pulls away from the kiss and lifts the fabric off of you and tosses it behind you. He lays himself onto the back of the couch and looks your body up and down while you're still straddling him.

"Fuck, look at you,"he croons and caresses the sides of your waist with the fingers you've yearned to have touch you in intimate ways. His eyes are drinking your body in, and you feel yourself getting increasingly wet. You're transfixed by the way his face appears just staring back at you with lust. He spots your little red heart tattoo that you have on your left shoulder blade and reaches out to brush a finger over it.

He grabs hold of both your shoulders and peels himself off the back of the couch to move closer to you again. He pulls the straps of your black lace bra down your shoulders and reaches behind you to unclasp it, all the while placing kisses on the side of your neck. You work with him to get your bra off and as soon as he's got it off you, he flings it to the side. He goes back to kissing your lips. He has his hand on your back now. You're tugging at his hair while your lips are connected. He slips his tongue into your mouth and you brush yours against his. After a while he pulls away and lightly grazes the side of your jaw and neck with his teeth, making his way down to your breasts. He pecks at one then looks up at you.

"Your tits are fucking breath-taking," he growls in your ear then he goes back to give them attention by squeezing your left breast and drawing circles around your right nipple with his tongue. He sucks hard at it, which causes you to arch your back slightly while throwing your head back and it elicits a moan out of you. He switches breasts and gives your left nipple attention with his tongue. The way he's lapping at your sensitive nipple is just making you drip with more arousal.

You lift his face away from your breasts. You cup his face and give him a light kiss on his soft lips, then you move your hands to rest on his shoulders.