42. Silver City

*Warning: Mild mature content towards the end. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

12/05/21

"Yes, Gabby! I'll text you in the morning when I'm ready for you to pick me up! We'll have time to have girls' day!" You tell your assistant/bestie.

"I know we will! Have fun, babe!" Gabby winks at you.

"Drive safe, Gabz! Let me know when you get back to our hotel!" You tell her as you stand out side by the passenger door, looking inside.

"Will do, Mel!" She jokingly salutes you. You close the door and wave at each other. Then, she drives off in the rental car you both got when you flew into Las Vegas yesterday morning. Gabby chose to travel with you for the Billboard Music Awards so that you both could have some fun in Vegas until Friday, then you two would fly back to LA in the morning. Once you get to LA, you both have to do a little more packing to get ready for your flight to Europe, Saturday morning. You always plan ahead, so you've already started packing for the tour before leaving for Vegas. The AFI/Alkaline Trio/Thursday European tour kicks off Monday in Cardiff. You're so ready and excited for a good tour run and visiting Europe again.

Right now, it's still Wednesday, and it's 10:30pm. You called Yoongi when you and Gabby were driving up to the hotel that BTS and their team are staying at. You're currently waiting for someone in the staff to meet you in the lobby that you're currently in.

A couple minutes later, you see a particular bodyguard.

"Hi, Mel!" Joyeong greets you when he's right next to you.

"Hi, Joyeong! So happy to see you again!" The two of you give each other hugs. Then, he leads you to the floor the men are occupying. Once you're on the floor, he lets you head to the room Yoongi's in since you already have the room number.

You text Yoongi when you make it to the door, then knock on it. It must've seemed like he was waiting because the door immediately opens and you feel him grab your arm lightly to get you in the room quickly. When you're in, you turn to see Yoongi closing the door in nothing but a hotel towel wrapped around his waist.

Damn.

Yoongi walks up to you and grabs your duffel bag and starts heading over to the table. You want to yank the towel off as he walks away, but you aren't quick enough.

"Stop staring at my ass, Jagi!" Yoongi jokingly chides you.

How'd he know?! He has his back turned to you.

"Yoongi? It's kind of hard not to," you say then bite your lower lip.

He turns around and walks over towards you. As soon as he's in front of you, he cups your face in his hands and kisses you deeply for a long moment then pulls his lips and tongue away from you. He presses his forehead on yours, lightly panting.

"I missed you so much, Jagi," he breathes out.

"Same, baby. Maybe more than you miss me," you tease and lightly chuckle.

"Jagi, that's not possible," he says while letting his signature smile slip. He kisses the tip of your nose and continues to talk, "Jagi, I'm going to get dressed. I know neither of us have eaten. Let's order some room service. There are actually some things I want to discuss with you," he tells you, his tone normal, not giving much away with his facial expression.