59. Special Backstage Encounter

16/04/22

There are a couple hours left until the men have to hit the stage. You, Sarah, and Gabby all lounge in the dressing room couches as the guys are getting dressed and fitted into their first concert outfits. The stylists surround them trying to do any adjustments needed.

Hoseok and Jungkook are both all set with their outfits and and are also resting on the couches. Well, Jungkook is cozily resting his head on Sarah's shoulders.

You keep seeing Jin look over to Gabby, and you find it all to be quite suspect. When he was no longer looking her way, you nudged Gabby.

"Gabz, Jin keeps looking at you," you whisper in her ear.

She gets up off the couch and grabs your hand, prompting you to get up. She drags you out into the hallway and takes you in a spot of the hallway that is safe from anyone hearing you.

"I never told you this because it was just supposed to be a one-time thing, but Jin and I had some fun together the night we met up for dinner at the Italian place in March," she says, smirking.

"Gabby!" You whisper-yell, "You and Jin?! What the fuck! Holy shit!" 

"Shhh! Keep it down! Anyway, he approached me earlier asking if I wanted to meet up with him for a repeat. And, well, I might.
But, it was just supposed to be that one time. Ugh, I remember him being great though," she shrugs with a smirk still on her face.

You managed to pick your jaw off the floor, "And, you kept this from me?!" I squeal, "I can't believe it!"

"It's honestly nothing! Just strictly fun! No way is it going to lead into anything like what you have with Yoongi and what Sarah has with Jungkook- well whatever complicated thing those two have at the moment!" She giggles out.

Yoongi has told you about Jin and his Lothario ways. He even had that crazy thing with Soojin! And, well, Gabby is the female version of Jin. You guess it was bound to happen. You just can't believe she kept it from you this whole time.

After a few minutes of the two of you whispering and gossiping, the hallway started to fill with staff walking by, entering and exiting the dressing room. So, you and Gabby decided to go back into the dressing room.

~

About an hour before the boys are set to hit the stage, Jake texts you, informing you that the family is all settled in their seats in the special section Yoongi had reserved for your family and his. You, Sarah, and Gabby head over to that area with bags of merchandise, with the aid of Mr. Han. The bags contain ARMY Bomb light sticks and t-shirts. You pictured your grandparents holding the light sticks and giggled at the idea. You thought how fun this will be to observe your family watching your boyfriend and his honorary brothers perform among thousands. You don't doubt your family will enjoy themselves.

When you arrive at the section, you and your best friends start distributing light sticks.  The three of you already put batteries in each of the light sticks when you were all in the dressing room so they would be ready to go.

"What is this for, exactly?" Your lolo asks you as you hand him one. He looks at it a bit confused. You couldn't help but giggle.

"Lolo, it's called an ARMY Bomb light stick. Most, if not all, Korean idol groups have their own signature light stick. The one you're holding is BTS' official one, and it's a special edition version. During the concert, you can hold it up! I already paired your light stick with the venue, and they'll be controlling the colors of it when it lit up!"