43. Musters, Here We Come!

16/06/21-18/06/21

"Hello, Busan!" Sarah says, dreamily, while staring out the car window.

It's currently 8am. Mr. Han and another staff member both accompany you and Sarah on the way to the hotel where everyone is staying at.

You called Yoongi when you were at the airport just to inform him that you're now safely in Korea with Sarah. He and the boys are in a practice space perfecting choreography that they have planned for the muster, then they were going to go to the muster location to get acquainted with the stage set up.

The group  performs all these classic BTS songs during the Muster concerts, but they don't perform them often, so they fit in as much practice as they possibly can to make sure they're at their best when the actual performances happen.

Yoongi told you that they are planning on heading back to the hotel at 6pm and the group is going to gather together for dinner. You learn that you will be meeting Yoongi's brother, Geumjae, since he flew in last night to be a part of all the events. Taehyung's siblings, Eunjin and Jonggyu, Jimin's brother, Jihyun and Jungkook's brother Junghyun, will all be present tonight. Yoongi said you'll meet other siblings in Seoul. He also mentioned that you and Sarah will also be meeting Hoseok's girlfriend, Roxy, and Taehyung's girlfriend, Yoohyeon, tonight.

Before you got off the phone with Yoongi, he told you to get settled in the hotel rooms and for you and Sarah to get a nap in. But, he told you he had something arranged for you and Sarah at 1pm, so he told you to set an alarm. This man is always up to something.

What you find out after Mr. Han came to fetch you and Sarah is that Yoongi made spa treatment reservations for you and your best friend. When Sarah found out, she squealed. The two of you had the best time relaxing, indulging in massages and all the works. You both felt refreshed after your time in the spa.

~

It's now a little past 7pm and the whole dinner party is surrounding a giant table in a private room of a nice restaurant. On your left is Yoongi and on your right is Sarah. Right next to Sarah is Roxy. You both learn that she's from Romania but moved to South Korea to teach English. She met Hoseok through mutual friends. You both really hit it off with her. On Yoongi's other side is Geumjae. You were actually able to meet him at the hotel before heading to the restaurant. The brothers had a lot of similarities and he's been very welcoming. During dinner, you conversed the most with Yoongi and his brother. Geumjae shared some embarrassing stories about his young brother, much to Yoongi's dismay, but it had you all laughing.

Sarah seemed to be avoiding Jungkook all throughout dinner. You noticed how she wouldn't look in his direction, but he would constantly be looking her way.

All in all, dinner with everyone ended up being fantastic and you really loved meeting the other siblings and the significant others of Hoseok and Taehyung. The first night of the trip is off to a great start!

~

It's now Friday evening and you are on your way to meet Yoongi's parents. To say you are nervous is an understatement.

The previous day, you and Sarah went to the location of the concert and spent time with Yoongi while he rehearsed with the boys on the stage. They spent majority of the day perfecting every detail. Later that day, you separated ways with Yoongi and went shopping with Sarah. You were in search of a dress when you learned you were meeting Yoongi's parents. You knew you were going to meet them but did not think you'd have dinner with them. You wanted to look presentable. Luckily you were able to find the perfect dress. It's a black three-quarter sleeve sheath dress, the skirt ending right at your knees. You felt gorgeous yet sophisticated and conservative enough for meeting parents.