28. Cheers To Friends

25/03/21

RING! RING! RING!

It's 6:00am and you wake up to Yoongi's phone alarm. You're both lying in bed, on your sides. He's behind you with his chest pressed against your back. His left arm that's over and wrapped around you starts to softly caress up and down your stomach, signaling that he's awake, too.

"Yoongi! turn off your alarm," you croak out, not fully awake.

"But, you feel so good in my arms, Jagi. I don't want to move," he says into your ear with his gravelly morning voice that unexpectedly turns you on.

"If you turn off the alarm now, I'll let you do more to my body, Yoongi," you croon at him.

He obeys you and you find yourselves having a passionate session. He was a mix of gentle and aggressive enough to make the sex earth-shattering. But, the moments where he was slow while staring deep in your eyes- you felt something emotional between the two of you.

After less than an hour of being in bed, indulging in each other's presence, you urge him to go to the bathroom and get ready since he has quite the day ahead of him. You planned on lounging around, as discussed with Yoongi. He was all for it because he knew he'd be coming back to you. He gave you his manager's contact information in case you needed to go anywhere, but you brought everything you needed with you to keep yourself occupied. Although, you don't need to work, there are always emails and tasks as a manager that needs to be handled, so you brought your laptop for that.

Around 7:30am, Yoongi emerges from the bathroom and finds you on the couch plugging away on your laptop, going through a load of work emails.

"Jagi, I thought you're off. You should relax if you're given the time."

"My work is never done! But, I'll just be doing a bit in the morning and I will allow myself some me-time. Maybe take a walk around the hotel."

"That sounds good, Melina. Just be safe when you're out," he says in a caring voice, "Oh, and did you ever hear from Sarah, Jake or Gabby?"

"Jake replied to me last night and said he didn't have dinner plans, so he can join us! I told him I'd give him more information on where to meet at some point today," you start to inform him and resume, "The girls both messaged me this morning! They're both early risers. Gabby is off like me and also doesn't have dinner plans, so she's in. And, Sarah wants to see you all before you leave so she's not missing out!"

"Perfect! I'm glad we can all get together. I'll ask the guys today, as soon as possible, about what they have in mind and I'll call you so you can give Sarah, Gabby and your brother more details."

"Sounds like a plan, Yoongi. Are you about to head out?" You ask him, realizing the time on your laptop.

"I am, Jagi. Though, I wish I could stay here with you," he says with the most ridiculously cutest pout you've ever seen, then he resumes, "Anyway, call me if you need anything. I'll keep you posted on everything and let you know when we are done for the day and heading back.  And, don't forget- use room service when you're hungry!"

"Wow, taking such good care of me," you smile at him then you try your luck and ask him again, "Yoongi, come on and just tell me- what are we doing tomorrow night?!"