39. Japan In A Whirlwind

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion🔞

*********

17/04/21

"YOONGI!!!"

You scream as he unexpectedly lifts you off your feet and props you over his shoulders after you enter your shared hotel room. It's 11:30pm and you just got back from the music venue, where the last show of the Japan tour, here in Tokyo, had just been completed.

While you're on his shoulders, Yoongi walks the two of you into the bathroom, where you both indulge in one of your favorite pastimes together- shower sex.

After the pleasurable session, the two of you were so exhausted, you both went straight to bed to relax.  You put on some random movie on the TV, and shortly after Yoongi fell asleep. You stayed awake thinking back to the past few days.

The whole week felt like it went by in a flash.

Time to rewind.

On Monday, you left Osaka for your next destination- Fukuoka. You arrived at the airport around 4pm. You, Yoongi, Dosan and Joyeong were craving street food, so you all agreed to head to Nakasu Island to check out the food stalls. After eating delicious food, you headed to the bar to have a couple drinks. You all had masks on and blended in with the locals and tourists. You enjoyed your time just being out and about with Yoongi and his friends. You felt free being beside Yoongi, in public, and safe since Joyeong has Yoongi's back if anything happens with the media or fans. Even though they are on vacation, he still carries some responsibility as a bodyguard. After exploring, you arrived at the hotel in the evening. You had to take care of manager duty, but around 9pm, you and Yoongi had the rest of the night for some much needed alone time.

On Wednesday, you all made it to Nagoya around 5pm. You, Yoongi, Gabby, Kelen, Will, and Yoongi's friends all decided to go to a trendy restaurant. Yoongi was able to get to know Kelen and Will better which meant a lot to you. Kelen and Will are just as much like brothers to you as your real brother is. And, Yoongi is becoming someone who means a lot to you so all of them getting along that night made you happy.

Yesterday, you made it to Tokyo around 4:30pm. Since it's the last tour stop, all the bands wanted to celebrate with their crews combined. A restaurant was rented out just for the whole large party. Yoongi, Dosan and Joyeong joined in and they all looked like they had just as much fun mingling with everyone.

During the nights of the concerts in Fukuoka and Nagoya, and here in Tokyo, Dosan and Joyeong went off on their own to explore while Yoongi remained with you the whole time. You told him he was free to join his friends, but he refused, telling you he was in Japan to spend as much time with you. You couldn't really argue with that.

~

It is now Sunday. You spend the morning with the band and Gabby, dealing with some interviews and photoshoots for magazine publications.

The time is currently 3pm and you're in a vehicle with Yoongi, Gabby, Kelen, Dosan and Joyeong. Will stayed behind, dealing with a massive migraine. You have no idea where you were going because it was a surprise only for you. Everyone else knew and that frustrated you. But, if it's a good surprise, you'll get over it.

You eventually make it to your destination and it happens to be Tokyo Disneyland!