18. Feast

*Warning: Mature Content. Please read at your discretion! 🔞

*********

18/03/21-19/03/21

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

Melina didn't actually go straight into playing a song. After we've both calmed down from our sexual highs, she dragged me into the bathroom insisting to clean and freshen up. We had to be stealthy walking in her hallway, considering we were both completely naked.

In no time, we are back in her office. I'm growing very fond of this room.

When we came back from her bathroom, she had her robe on and I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Jagi, take that robe off, now!" I command her to strip off of the thick material. She obeys and takes it off in the most sultry way. I bit my lip at that.

I yank the towel off of me and I couldn't help but notice her eyeing me up and down. The way she is looking at me makes me want to pounce on her right at that moment.

But, instead, we both settle back in the couch and she grabs her ukulele.

I can't believe she is actually going along with my plan and is now playing a song for me... naked. She's sitting there, her legs propped like in a mermaid position. It's honestly a sight to see.

She's holding the instrument low, which is perfect, because her breasts are peaking out, just perfectly in my view. Her hair is a mess in a sexed-up and alluring way.

The song* she's playing is gorgeous. After a bit of strumming, she starts to sing. Her eyes dart back and forth. At certain moments, she'll be looking down to focus on the ukulele, and other times, she would stare at me with her stunning eyes. Or, she'll close them as she sings certain parts of the song.

I need to record her singing voice. I could listen to her singing on a loop and never tire of it. If I could, I'd record her right now, and I'm not just saying just the audio. But, instead, I'll settle for etching this very image and sound of her in my memory for as long as I can keep it.

When she finishes the song, she looks at me and gives me a seductive smile, "Any requests?"

"Well, first off, that was beautiful, Melina. I love your voice. And, you look so good playing that ukulele the way you are. But, yes, I do need something." I give her sly smile.

"And, what would that be, mister?" She questions in a raspy voice.

Mister? I like the sound of that, especially when it's her voice.

"I request you give me that feast you promised me, Jagi."

"Oh. I can definitely give you that, Yoongi." She looks at me and bites her lower lip.

She gets off the couch and walks over to put away her ukulele. I watch her sway her hips and I can't help but zero in on her perfect ass.

She turns around and she sensed I was staring, "You like what you see?"

"I like everything I see, Melina."

She comes up to me and yanks me off the couch. As we are both standing, she presses her chest against mine and wraps her arms around my neck, which causes me to grab her ass with both my hands. I move my face towards hers and when we're close enough, I land my lips on hers. It gets heated as she slips her tongue in my mouth, which makes me groan uncontrollably. I let my tongue dance with hers for a bit. Then, I pull away.

"Jagi, can you take me to your bed?"

"That was the plan." She smirks at me, and we move our bodies apart. She holds out both of her hands for me to hold onto and walks backwards to guide me out of her office. She has no idea how irresistible she looks right in front of me, with nothing on.

When we get to the doorway, she turns around and reaches for my hands from behind her to place on her hips. We walk out into the hallway as quickly as possible, as to not get caught by Sarah, since we're both still naked. We could've put the robe and towel back on, but being sneaky like this added to the thrill of it all.

We make it to her room. Mission accomplished.

She walks over to the bed and, like a magnet, I'm following right behind her. She stops, standing right in front of the foot of her bed. She turns around to face me.

"Yoongi, devour me," she says this in the most seductive way and follows it by running her index finger gently down my chest. Her eyes are looking deep into mine.

"Yoongi! I need your cock inside me so fucking bad," she yearns at me after she's quickly gathered herself from the heavy breathing.

I'm rock hard and happy to comply.

I pull out my fingers. I see her watching me as I lick them clean of her juices. She bites her lips in response.

"You taste so good baby," I praise her while I get on the bed to hover over her. She had already pushed herself back to where her head is now resting on a pillow. I spread her legs out on the bed and place myself between them. My cock has been throbbing to feel her wrap around me again. I slide my tip up and down her entrance and without hesitation, I ram my dick deep inside of her and I hear her cry out. I lean my body forward, placing my elbows on either side of her head, with my hands on top of her head, letting my fingers tangle in her hair. She has her hands placed on my back with her legs wrapped around my hips. I start to thrust in and out of her slowly but speed up as I go. As I'm drilling into her relentlessly, I could feel her nails digging on my back.

"Baby," I pant out, " I love how tight you are. You feel so good, Melina."

She moans in response. Her eyes are heavily hooded. I move my face closer to hers and connect our lips. As we kiss, she bites my lower lip then slides her tongue in my mouth. I moan in her mouth. Soon she breaks her mouth away and throws her head back on her pillow.

"Ugh, Yoongi! Right...right there! Fuck! Baby!"

I pull my cock out slightly and slammed right back into her, continuously hitting her in that spot. I feel her thighs tighten against my body.

"Yoongi, I'm so close!" She whisper-yells as she quivers beneath me.

"Me, too," I grunt into her ear. "Cum on my dick, baby."

I feel her tighten around my cock and she starts to convulse beneath me, her hands gripping tightly on my back. I groan at the feeling of her walls clenching around me, that soon after, I release inside of her.

I gently continue to slide my cock in and out of her, allowing for both of us to ride out our high a little longer, and then I slowly pull out, and let my body collapse to her right. We're both staring at the ceiling. All I can hear is both of us heavily breathing.

I feel her body shift, and she lays on her right side, propping her head up with her right hand. She strokes my chest delicately with her index finger as she makes eye contact with me.

"I hope you enjoyed that feast Yoongi, because I sure did." She looks at me full of lust. And, she bites her lip, once again. That makes me snap. So I pull her on top of me.

"I can go for another helping, Jagi."

*********

A/N:
*I could hear Melina singing and playing this song, below, on the ukulele but you can imagine any other song.

🎵Song to check out: "When We First Met" by Hellogoodbye 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Please vote and comment! Thank you! ✨
-MissD