13. Delicious

17/03/21

"Let's get ready!" Sarah exclaims as she enters the kitchen from the garage. She just got home from work. You were sitting at the kitchen counter, on your laptop, going through some more emails before calling off your work day.

Your day was short. You just had meetings with  AFI and label heads to discuss the new album and plans for the weekend- promo shoots and such.

Now, you have to get ready. And, Sarah reminds you of that by standing behind you and squeezing your shoulders, "Finish that up pronto and let's go upstairs and get dolled up!"

~

It's 6:45 now, and both you and Sarah are doing your finishing touches with hair and make-up. The two of you are expecting your company to arrive around 7:30 to give you ample time to head over to the restaurant.

Sarah decided to go with a deep purple sundress with a low v-neckline, the hem of the skirt ending right above her knees, and a black button-up sweater that she's leaving open. Sarah knows what she's working with and she's not shy about showing off her best qualities. She's got the rack, and she's going to flaunt it! As for footwear, she chose a pair of black open-toed slingback heels that definitely compliment the rest of her outfit. She gave her auburn hair some loose curls, and you helped her with a smoky eye look for her face. She's not big on lipstick, so she applied a subtle pink lip-tint that compliments her fair skin.

As for you, you went with a black long-sleeve crushed velvet wrap dress, with the hem reaching mid thigh. The neckline reveals cleavage, and you're okay with it. Are you trying to look good for a certain someone you just kissed less than 24 hours ago? Maybe. But, you're also dressing up to make yourself feel good. And, right now you're feeling great. You finish the outfit with black wedge pumps. Your hair is in messy waves and you applied winged eyeliner, some mascara and your signature red lipstick.

"Girl, you look like you're ready to turn heads tonight," you tell Sarah as she's making sure she's satisfied with her hair in her bathroom. You're sitting on her bed while on your phone. Namjoon and Jin kept messaging you giving updates on their whereabouts. As of right now, they are still on the road.

You and Yoongi have been texting each other throughout the day. Sending each other song suggestions, asking what each of you had for lunch, and little things that helped make your day pleasant.

"You think I'm going to half-ass it tonight with my outfit? No way!" Sarah walks out of her bathroom and does a twirl. "I feel good and I'm ready."

You both grab your purses and head down stairs.

~

It's close to 7:30 and all of a sudden you get a call from Jin.  You pick up the call.

Melina:
"Hello, Jin?"

Jin:
"Hi, Melina! We just parked. Sejin-nim and Namjoon are heading over to your place to get you and Sarah and take you over to the vehicle where we are waiting. Are you both ready?"

Melina:
"Yes, we are ready! We're starving! "

Jin:
"So are we! We'll see you soon!"

Melina:
"Looking forward to it!"

You end the call and tell Sarah that Namjoon and Sejin will be over any minute to take the two of you over to the car. You both jump off the couch and inspect each other to make sure everything is in place. Before you know it, Namjoon and Sejin are at your door. You all go through the greetings and head out to where the car is.