𝟔𝟕

CAMILLE POV:

I'd been working my shifts more frequently over the past weeks and Al had been cooped up in the Music room, the guitar playing every so often but mainly the piano.

I love listening to him play don't get me wrong, everytime he plays I fall even more in love with him as he always looks so focused and adorable on the piano. But I don't really enjoy hearing the piano playing until 4 am in the morning...

Alex would finish up and come to bed at about midnight, then he'd get up hours later and go play for a while, Alex said that it was because "when he had a riff or a melody in his head, he can't sleep and has to get out it" I understood that, must've been annoying but still...

"Yer Alreyt love that's like Yer fourth coffee this morning?" Alex said looking up from writing in his notebook.

He'd told me he'd written 6 songs already over the past 3 weeks and they all had a similar style to them, he wouldn't show me any of them though Like with the AM album I 'had to suck it and see'.

"Yeah..yeah, just abit tired" I said as I placed my mug under the coffee machine and pushed the button.

"It's me gettin up and going to the Piano in the middle of the night innit?" Alex grimaced looking at me as I leant backwards with my elbows propped up against the counter.

"...maybe" I said biting my bottom lip slightly.

"Baby I'm sorry...Yer look shattered I won't do it again I'm sorry.." Alex said furrowing his brows in worry.

"Don't worry about it Al, if it means your gonna come up with another amazing album, I don't mind missing out on some sleep" I said winking at him before turning round and taking my coffee.

"Gotta go to the recording studio tonight love" Alex said as I sipped my coffee.

"Oohhh, what time will you be home?" I asked.

"Errr...late.." Alex grimaced again.

I never liked getting into bed without Al clambering in with me, it felt odd, like a part of me was missing or like I was lost.

"Okay.." I nodded slowly, making my way round the island and pecking his cheek before I strolled down to the sofas.

Alex's phone started to ring and I looked over my shoulder at him and watched him answer. I only heard his side though.

"Yeah?" Alex answered.

"Uh huh...yeah..."

"No yeah, that's the one yep...Alreyt...now?"

"Okay...yeah...right bye..."

I watched him click his phone off and shift in his seat and get up, closing his book and clutching it to his side.

"Cami?" He called looking down to me.

"Yeah Al?" I said back.

"I've gotta head to the studio early, Matts got a beat for one of the songs and thinks if we don't go now he'll forget it by tonight" Alex said rolling his eyes then chuckling lightly.

"Okay baby, have a good time" I said smiling up at Al, he leant down and kissed me softly, his beard tickling the top of my mouth and my chin, I deepened the kiss and skimmed my tongue on his bottom lip making him moan into my mouth.

I pulled his collar down so he came tumbling over the side of the sofa, Alex chuckled deeply before Returning his lips to Mine; I kissed him hard, then began kissing down his jaw and neck, running my hand through his locks and tugging gently which made him sigh into the air.