𝟐𝟓

"Thank you so much for staying Alex, I mean it, I'm so grateful for you and I can't thank you enough" I said as I pulled back from hugging Alex as he was stood outside my front door and I leant up against the door frame.

"Don't worry bout it love I'm glad you're okay and I'm glad I stayed to make sure you were alright" Alex said as he crouched down to tie his shoes.

"Right well I best be off so I'll see you on Tuesday right?" Alex said straightening his jacket and running his fingers through his hair.

"Yep I'll see you then" I said giving him a small wave as he turned round and strolled off down the road, I smiled at him walking down the path then I closed my front door.

I went upstairs to grab my clothes from my bed as I desperately needed a shower, I stood there looking a the creased quilt and the ripples in each of the pillows. I walked over and picked up my dress and sandals, Alex's scent wafted up from the bed and I smiled to myself.

I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on, when it was warm enough I stripped and got in, I didn't have any music playing today as I simply had too much on my mind..

As the water ran over my body I washed my hair and rinsed it thoroughly, when I closed my eyes I saw Josh grabbing me and pinning me against the wall from last night, I gasped and shot my eyes open again.

The one thing he said to me kept running around my mind was:

"You still work at "The old bell" right?"

"I'll see you soon"

The bastard was planning on coming to my work when I was there, I twisted the shower tap and turned it off, I wrapped my hair in a towel then my body.

I rushed out of my bathroom and into my bedroom and grabbed my phone from my bedside table, my hands were shaking slightly as I went onto the phone app and my finger hovered of one simple name.

Alex