𝟓𝟓

1 week later..

CAMILLE POV:
It had been 1 week since the accident, I was in more pain than ever and struggled to sleep at night because of the discomfort. Not to mention the endless tears I'd cried because of Alex, Breana would sometimes stay in the spare room bed with me holding me whilst I cried into her hair. I felt horrible for her having to put up with me.

I was staying at Matt and Breana's Place and Breana had gone to mine and packed me a suitcase of all my stuff I'd need.

My dad said he was going to come down as soon as he got time off work because I'd rung him and told him what had happened. Calvin came to Matt and Breanas and I spent the day with him a few days ago so he knew that I was alright.

Alex hadn't tried come here and I was glad because I really didn't want to see him. Breana had told me she'd told him to stay away for awhile and I appreciated that.

I was sitting on the sofa with my broken leg resting up on the table in front of me. I was texting Katie and Kelly about how I was, Nick and Jamie had been round in the week and saw me, the girls however have been overloaded with work and haven't had the chance which I completely understood.

"Cami?" Brea called from the kitchen.

Matt was out in the recording studio with the boys, I never asked him about Alex or anything but I'd overheard him and Breana whispering the other night, it was basically Matt saying He's been getting drunk all the time and coming to the studio pissed off his face.

"Yeah!" I called back, she came walking into the living room.

"Im gonna hop in the shower but I'll leave my ringer on loud on my phone so if you need me just call okay?" Breana said.

"Okay" I said smiling softly at her.

We'd just had our dinner and it was 7:35pm, Matt didn't normally get home till about 9:30 ish.

My phone began to ring and my stomach dropped when I saw the name.

Alex was calling me..the picture of us together at Matt and Breanas party last year was on the screen as I'd put it as his Contact picture. I felt sick looking at how happy we were.

I don't know why but I answered it. There was muffled talking and some glasses clinking, it sounded like the lads were at the pub.

"Hello?" I stuttered out my shaking hands make the phone hit my ear.

"...Camille...Oh! Thank god! Yer voice......christ...it's like heaven!" A Seriously drunk Alex slurred through the phone.

"What? What do you want Alex?" I said staying calm when I just wanted to scream at him really.

"Me? Oh I want you love....ughhhh I miss yer so fookin much baby" Alex slurred.

You are actually kidding me.

"Go back to the lads Alex. Don't call me again" I said before I pulled my phone from my ear and ended the call.

I got a text message soon after the call.

Today at 7:37pm
Babyyyyyyyyyy
Pleassssss I miss you so muffchh.

-Alex

I know, I should've just turned my phone off and left it. But I was so upset from what he'd done to me my thumb just moved on it's own and I'd blocked his number.