𝟔𝟏

I'd texted Alex after he stormed out my house, I got no response after 10 minutes so i figured that maybe he just wasn't checking his phone.

Then an hour went by..
Then two hours went by..
Then three..
Then four..
Then five..

Still no response.

I stood under the shower, the water rolling sharply over my skin but it felt delicate on the inside. I replayed what Alex had said to me before he left,

"...It was Arielle, Okay!"

What the fuck was she doing showing up at my front door? How did she even know where I lived? Wait..oh yeah she came here two years back for my party..I remember now.

The thought of seeing the girl Alex had cheated on me with again made my stomach churn, I hadn't felt like this in ages and just as things were finally going well she just decides to rock up and fuck shit up? I don't think so..

And why the hell was Alex so pissed off?

I had so many unanswered questions. But I knew with Alex ignoring my phone calls and messages, I decided I had to take matters into my own hands.

I wrapped a towel round my body and stepped out of the shower.

I opened the window to let the steam out and then left the bathroom and headed to my room.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on my contacts, my finger rolling down and my eyes gazing at the alphabet down the side when it came to what letter name I was on.

I stopped abruptly when my gaze saw the letter 'M' and I clicked call on the contact.

It rung a few times before someone answered.

"Hi Miles.." I said smiling.

"Aye! Cami babe how are ya!" Miles Liverpool accent called down the phone.

"Not too bad thank you..um, Miles may I ask you something?" I said as my hand slowly made its way to my face and I picked at my lip, something I did when I was nervous, bad habit I know.

"Course ya can love what's up?" Miles said.

"Could I have Arielles phone number please?" I asked quickly.

"Sure sure, I'll text it through to ya. What'D'ya need it for?" Miles asked me.

"Umm, just gotta ask her something" I lied.

I don't think Miles knew Alex had cheated on me with Arielle as he didn't question after that he sent me her number and then that was it.

I pressed call.

"Hello This is Arielle speaking." A sweet high-pitched voice called down the phone.

I had to swallow the Bile that risen on my tongue as I pushed the memories of her Kissing Alex back out of my mind.

"Hi. Arielle, it's um Camille, Camille Wilson" I said unsure if she'd even remember who I was.

"Oh hi! I was just at your house this morning that's crazy!" Arielle said.

"Um..yeah about that, why were you at my house?" I said, still picking at my lip.

"Oh...Did Alex not tell you?" Arielle said.

"He didn't tell me anything no..he just said it was you at the door" I said quietly.

"God you wouldn't believe he's a songwriter would you! Half the time he doesn't even get his words out properly!" She giggled.

I tried to laugh but I simply couldn't..

"But yeah, I was at your place mainly because I wanted to explain to you what happened...that night, I'd tried to come here a while ago after it had happened but I heard about your accident and I didn't want to disturb you..." Arielle said.