𝟒𝟗

2 Months Later...
It was the middle of September and That meant Alex and I's One year anniversary was tomorrow.

I couldn't believe it really, we'd been together for a year and it had flown by, it still feels like yesterday we had our first kiss on my sofa.

Alex had told me to meet him at the Pub I worked at tomorrow night as he said that's where we met and he wanted our anniversary dinner to be there too which I found really sweet.

I was walking through the supermarket as my fridge was empty because someone called Alexander David Turner, comes round mine almost everyday and raids my fridge completely.

"Camille?" A voice called behind me. I threw the pack of ham into the basket I was holding a and slowly turned around .

"Joshua.." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not gonna hurt you... I just saw you and I wanna say something" Josh said moving towards me with his hands up like he was surrendering. I moved backwards slightly.

"Say it then" I snapped At him.

"Okay okay..I'm not gonna be here anymore Cami.." he sighed.

"Don't call me Cami, I'm Camille to you" I said to him squinting my eyes slightly.

"Okay. Camille, I'm leaving for a work promotion, im going to New York for it" Josh said nodding slowly.

"Okay? And you're telling me this because?" I said looking around as if I was supposed to give a fuck.

"Because I just saw you here and decided you deserve to know I'm leaving." Josh said raising his eyebrows.

"Okay...bye" I said turning and walking off.

He didn't stop me or call after me so when I went down the next aisle I sighed a breath of relief. I didn't wanna see his smug awful face I was glad he was moving away.

I carried on shopping and just focused on my shopping list and hummed OutKast's 'Ms. Jackson' which was playing over the intercom in the supermarket.

—————————————————————

As I got home I unpacked all my shopping and put it in the fridge. Calvin was coming round mine tonight for dinner as Alex was at the studio with the boys.

I prepared all of the food and started chopping vegetables, trying not to cry as I chopped the onions.

"Evening you slag" Calvin called out as he shut my front door, he had his own house key to mine as he used to live here Of course.

"Ew go away Calvin Klein" I said grinning as I got out a pan and set up the fajita kit I'd bought as Calvin's favourite meal was Fajitas.

"What we eating tonight then?" Calvin asked as he took his denim jacket off and hung it on the back of the island stool, before sitting down and resting his arms folded on the island counter.

"Fajitas" I said as I poured some oil in the pan.

Calvin clapped his hand excitedly like a little boy and cheered making me chuckle at his reaction.

I placed the ready-cut Peppers and onions into the pan as it began to sizzle.
I moved over to the fridge and got Calvin a beer.

"How's lover boy?" Calvin asked as i handed him his drink.

"He's good..he's at the recording studio right now." I said eating a stray pepper that didn't fall off the chopping board and into the pan as i leant up against the counter to face my brother.