𝟓𝟔

3 Months Later...

CAMILLE POV;
I was fully recovered, back home and back working. I'd spent my days working and seeing Breana and Kelly And Katie, we'd all go out on lunches or they'd have a barbecue at mine some times.

I haven't seen Alex since I woke up from the accident 4 months prior, I missed him deeply, but not seeing him was helping the process I suppose.

I still cried, a lot, not as hard as I did the first two months. I think to myself how the fuck haven't I run out of tears with the amount i cry.

I'd barely spoken to the lads, Jamie and Nick would text me every now and then and Matt would normally pop in with Breana for the first month after I'd come back home. Now I don't hear from them.

I sometimes wonder how I haven't bumped into Alex in town or in the supermarket somewhere, but Matt told me a while back he has been really persistent with getting the Album finished.

It was Late august and I was getting ready for work as I'd been called in last minute as one of the bartenders fell ill and needed me to cover their shift, my phone buzzed in my Jean pocket so I grabbed it and turned it on.

Today at 13:44pm

Check your mail.

-Matt

I turned my phone off after reading it and grabbed my boots and bag and headed downstairs.

I unlocked my front door and saw my mailbox was cracked open and something square was sticking out of it.

I sauntered over to it and took it out slowly.

It was a glossy black vinyl with a white amplitude modulation through the middle.

In the middle of the lines was two letters.

'AM'

The boys' album...I held it tight and ran back inside. I started work at 14:15 so I had time.

I closed my front door and walked through to my kitchen, sitting on my Island stool and placing my bag down on the counter.

I held the vinyl in both of my hands and ran my fingers over the smooth gloss of the cover.

I flicked it round and looked at the contents of the songs on it.

Side One:
Do I wanna know?
                                  R U Mine?
                           One for the Road
                                   Arabella
                                I Want it all
                          No.1 Party Anthem

                                  Side two:
                                Mad sounds
                                    Fireside
    Why'd you only call me when you're high?
                               Snap out of it
                                  Knee socks
                            I wanna be yours

I inhaled a shaky breath as I looked through the names of the songs again, and again. I noticed a few names rang bells in my head.

"Arabella" I'd told him that was what I wanted to be called or call my child if I ever have one.

"Why'd you only call me when your high?" Is what I'd say to him whenever he used to ring me pissed off his face or on drugs.

"Knee socks" When Breana bought me knee socks for my birthday and Alex really liked them on me.