𝟏𝟎

CAMILLE POV:
We'd danced for about 3 songs until we decided we were both out of breath and needed a drink. Alex took my hand and guided me through the busy club to the bar and ordered me a Pink gin and tonic whilst he had a beer.

Nick and Jamie joined us and Jamie kept laughing at me and I thought they were laughing at me as I was sweating and wheezing from dancing whilst I tried to catch my breath. I flipped him off with a grin and he laughed in response then turned back to Nick.

I took my drink from Alex and thanked him. I looked around the club for Breana and Matt but couldn't see them. I squeezed Alex's hand as I hadn't actually realised he didn't let my hand go even though we were stood still thats when I realised Nick and Jamie were laughing at me and Alex still holding hands.

Alex looked at me over his glass of beer he had placed on his lips as he sipped.
"Where's Matt and Breana?" I asked.
"Probably shaggin in the toilet" he replied with a shake of his head and a smirk.

Just as he said that the bathroom door behind the bar swung open and out stormed Matt with the look 'pissed' written all over his face and not drunk pissed, angry pissed.

Alex saw him and placed his glass on the bar top and let go of my hand as he swiftly made his way over to his friend. I glanced over at Nick and Jamie who both held the same confused look on their face to which I had too.

I saw Alex pat Matts shoulder and guide him to the entrance of the bar. Nick and Jamie called out a "where youse goin?" To which Alex replied with a "Outside for a smoke and we might head home so come on"

Nick and Jamie downed their drinks and Jamie placed a hand on my arm signifying for me to come with them. I nodded and chugged the rest of my gin down. But I soon realised Breana wasn't with us so I stopped in my tracks and Jamie looked over at me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'll go find Breana, you guys go on I'll meet you outside" I said with a small smile. Jamie smiled and nodded and Nick nodded too before they turned and walked out of the club.

I went to the bathroom and heard sniffles coming from one of the cubicles. I had a slight feeling it was Breana so I knocked lightly.
"Breana? It's Camille" I said softly.
The door unlocked and I was faced with A very red eyed and tear stained face.

"Oh breana" I sighed as I brought her into an embrace and stroked her silky brown hair softly. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck and sniffed every now and then.
I pulled back from her and placed my hands on either side of her face. I've known this girl for about 4 hours and I honestly felt like we were already best friends.

"Matt hates me" she said whilst looking down to the floor like a lost puppy. I raised her chin so she could meet my gaze and shook my head slightly. "No he doesn't Bre. Can I call you bre?" I said with a smile that sort of felt like deja vu from earlier on when she asked to call me Cami.

She nodded eagerly and smiled. "He just...ugh...I'm drunk and he hates it...because I get clingy and I give him dru-drunk speaches about how..h-how much I love him yaknow?" She slurred slowly. I still felt pretty tipsy but I think I danced most of the alcohol out of my system earlier on. I nodded understandingly.

"He doesn't hate you Bre maybe he's just tired tonight because it's heading on for midnight.." I said with a small reassuring smile. I was shite at relationship advice. I couldn't give advice to save my life honestly...

"He just...stormed out after swearing at me and telling me off...f...for being clingy and getting- drunk..." she said slowly while furrowing her eyebrows gently. I nodded.

I wrapped my arm around her back. "Come on let's go cos it kinda smells in here" I said pulling her to my side carefully and walking out of the bathroom with her.