𝟓𝟎

October 31st:

We finally decided on a couples costume and that was Danny and Sandy from grease, obviously I had long brown hair so I was going to have to be a brown haired Sandy as I didn't fancy putting a wig on.

I had an all-in-one Leather catsuit on with the strap arms hanging down my upper arm and a belt with a golden buckle around my waist. And red sandal heals on like Sandy does in that one scene in Grease. I had curled my hair into an Afro up-do and sprayed loads of hairspray on it to hold it in place, I did my makeup copying Sandy's look from a picture on my phone.

"Me fookin 'air won't cooperate I'm gettin so pissed off" Alex said as he stormed into the room holding his comb in one hand and a pot of gel in the other.

He had his black jeans on accompanied by his belt and his Chelsea boots, and a black tight T-shirt tucked into his jeans with his Leather jacket over the top.

"Sit on the edge of the bed I'll give it a go" I said to him as I looked back into my mirror and patted my lips together after applying some red lipstick.

I grabbed my phone as I got up and looked up "Danny Zuko" and clicked on images. I stood over in front of Al and took his comb from him. I looked at a few pictures for inspiration before throwing my phone onto the bed and turning to Alex who's eyes were running up and down my body and he licked his lips slowly.

"Stop it" I said blushing and nudging his shoulder.

"Yer look fabulous baby" he said grinning at me.

"Thank you Al so do you" I hummed as i pecked his nose.

I got some gel on my fingertips and combed my fingers through his hair making him groan in pleasure. I then ran the comb over it slicking it back then tugging at the front so one thick strand of hair hung down onto his forehead.

"There.. is that alright?" I asked as I moved out of the way so he could look in my mirror.

"Perfect. Thank you love" Alex said as he adjusted his leather jacket in the mirror.

—————————————————————

Breana and Matt's party started at 9:00pm, so me and Al left at 8:40pm to get there just on time.

As we arrived at Matt and Breana's house, music was blaring and I could already hear people's chatter from outside. We walked hand in hand over to the front door and Alex pressed the doorbell.

"Heyyyy! Happy Halloween motherfookers!" Matt called as he opened the door.

Matt was dressed as Gomez Addams from the Addams Family and had a black wig on which was slicked back with gel, and he had a drawn on black moustache, along with a black and white striped suit with a white undershirt and black bow tie.

"When worlds collide Gomez, Grease meets The Addams family" Alex chuckled smacking Matts shoulder lightly as we stepped inside.

We walked through the hallway and out into the kitchen, it was buzzing with guests.

Breana squealed when she saw as and came rushing over, She was dressed as Morticia Addams (Gomez Addams wife) and like Matt, Breana had a long black wig on which was gently hairsprayed into a parting at the top then was long and straightened. She wore a long sleeved black gown and black high heals, she'd done her makeup so she looked pale and done some green ish eyeshadow and cherry red lips.