𝟎𝟗

CAMILLE POV:
Alex guided me through the busy dancefloor of the jumping bodies. I was drunk to say the least but not too drunk to not understand what was going on. So I was inbetween very tipsy and a bit drunk.

Sam smith and Disclosures 'Latch' came on the speakers and I started to move my feet and sway side to side in rhythm with the song. Alex smiled at me and spun me round. I giggled and spun him round too, to which he laughed then pulled me towards him so that our chests were touching.

I could smell his scent, his cologne that was mixed with the smell of cigarettes and alcohol and a hint of mint fanned my face which probably meant that he'd put a mint in his mouth or just had very nice smelling breath.

"It's easier this way otherwise you might fall over if I haven't got a hold of yer" he said leaning down to my ear. His breath tickled my neck and the feeling through right down my back. I looked up at him as he leaned back and smiled.

He had both his hands round my waist and I slowly put my hand on his shoulder and one round his neck. We were moving in time of the music and I closed my eyes just to sort of feel the moment really.

"I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough

Could I lock in your love, baby?

I feel we're close enough

I wanna lock in your love

I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby"

Sam Smiths voice rang out as the song slowed down before the last chorus. The world sort of slowed down with it I opened my eyes and Alex had his head leaning back and was facing the ceiling. His eyes were also closed. I glanced around the room and I knew I had too much to drink as everyone was moving in slow motion. I smiled though as it sort of went with the song playing.

The last verses of the song played and I found them pretty ironic. As me and Alex literally were clinging onto eachother whilst we danced the song was faintly playing in the background. Alex looked down and looked deep into my eyes. I could tell his eyes were weighing down slightly from his drinks too but not as much as mine were, he had a goofy smile plastered on his face as we both just sort of got lost in the moment and were just staring eachother in the eyes whilst our bodies bounced and swayed in time of the music.

"Now I got you in my space

I won't let go of you

Got you shackled in my embrace

I'm latching on to you

I'm latching on to you (I'm latching on to you)

I won't let go of you (I won't let go)

I'm latching on to you (I don't wanna let go)

I won't let go of you (I won't let go, I won't let go..)"