𝟏𝟗

When I sat back down at the table all eyes fell on me, I sighed quietly and looked up at each of them looking at me as if to say 'why the fuck have you been gone for 30 minutes and why have you been crying?'

I told them what happened and told them briefly about Joshua and how he's my ex and is a rich psycho. They would sometimes chip in the odd "what the fuck" and "oh my god" but other than that they listened to me carefully.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry that happened to you oh my god" Breana said getting up off her seat and coming over and wrapping her arms around my neck from behind. I held her wrists against my chest and sighed.

"Holy shit Cami! Is that what he did to you?" Jamie spoke up pointing towards my wrist which was holding Breanas.

I looked down at my wrists and Breana pulled away and looked over my shoulder. I rolled both the sleeves of Alex's jacket up a bit and blinked a few times as I was face with dark purple bruising all around each of my wrists. Josh had grabbed me that tightly..

Alex came over from behind and saw my wrists, he bent down next to me and I slowly looked over at him. He clasped both his hands around my hands I had faced out in front of me and he sighed sadly.

"I swear if I see that fookin Josh kid again I'll actually do 'im in I'm telling ya, fookin bastard" Jamie said angrily as he picked up his beer and sipped.

"Yep I'll throw in a punch or two as well" Matt said gently leaning over the table and rubbing my shoulder carefully. I smiled at him appreciatively.

"As will I" Nick said whilst nodding as he swigged at his drink.

"You'll only punch him? Fuck off!! I'm gonna cut his balls off and deck him so hard in the face that he'll go underground" Breana said as she sat down furrowing her eyebrows and shaking her head frustratingly.

I laughed lightly at all of their responses and the guys chuckled too. Alex sat back next to me and brought his chair closer to mine so our knees were brushing, he had his right arm around the back of my chair and his left hand over my left hand on the table, stroking my knuckles gently.

He began a conversation about Motorcycles or something with Jamie but I noticed every few minutes he'd look over at me to make sure I was okay.

I'd smile at him when he did to reassure him I was fine but really i wasn't..I was just great at acting.

We had another drink at the bar and then decided to stroll to the next one. I was quieter than usual as everything that happened was just on replay in my head. Every time I saw Alex's bruised cheek i felt myself tear up and had to blink them away.

"C'mere" Jamie said to me as we walked along the Fairy light lit road to the next pub, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him as we walked along. Me and Jamie were at the back, Nick and Alex in front of us and Matt and Breana hand in hand at the front.

"I'm sorry that 'appened to you tonight Cami, you're such a wonderful girl and I'm so pissed that fucker 'urt you" Jamie said as we walked along side by side. I was only really close to Breana and Alex really but I'd found myself become closer to the other guys and they were like big brothers really and I loved it.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and looked up at him "I know but shit happens you know.." I said quieting my voice at the end because I didn't really wanna talk about it.

"Aye you know what let's jus try forget about what's 'appened yeah? How bout we do some shots at the next bar n I'll give yer a game a darts eh?" Jamie said smiling down at me.

I grinned up at him and nodded "yeah that'd be great, don't cry when I win though" I replied jokingly smirking at him.

He pulled a fake shocked look "fook off Will you win I'm amazing at darts" he said smiling.

I giggled as we slowed down and neared the entrance of the second bar of the night. We all walked in and Alex held the door open for me to which I thanked him, but then he closed it on Jamie and flipped him off through the glass door and said "sorry this pub don't take wankers in it" shrugging his shoulders.

Jamie banged on the door and told him to "suck his mum" to which was muffled but we could hear him clearly. Alex opened the door and laughed loudly before running off through the bar as Jamie burst in and chased after him.

I stood there watching the two Men weave their way in and out of the people standing around the bar and I giggled and shook my head at them.

Nick leant down to me and nudged my arm "Christ you wouldn't think that they're in their mid 20s would ya" he said shaking his head disapprovingly and a smile tugging at his lips.

I laughed in response "no you wouldn't" I replied. And we walked over to the table where Alex and Jamie were now sitting, gasping for breath.

"And that's what yer get for smoking 20 Cigs per day you bunch of Grandpa's" Matt said as we all found a seat.

Me, Nick and Breana Laughed at Matts joke whereas Alex and Jamie both gave him the index finger and middle finger signifying 'tosser'. Which made us all erupt in a fit of laughter.

Matt eventually got up and went to get us all drinks and soon brought them all over placing them on the table.

"Come on then Cami how bout that game of darts then?" Jamie said to me as I lifted my glass to my lips.

"Come on then" I said smiling and standing up.