𝟑𝟎

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 "𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕" 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄.

CAMILLE POV:
I blinked a few times and looked over at Breana whose jaw was on her chest and her lips tugging upwards slightly. She walked over and hugged me gently.

"You fucking badass" she said as she pulled back from me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Cami...are you alright?" Breana asked me as I was looking down at my red palm and fingers.

"Yeah..yeah I'm fine" I said nodding and walking past her to carry on wiping the tables.

The night went on Brea had a few more drinks as I just served other people in the pub and cleaned up a bit.

"Brea?" I asked her as I was grabbing my bag out of my locker and walking out of the bar to leave the pub. It was 9:35pm and I'd just finished my shift.

"Yeah?" Breana turned to look at me as we walked through the pub. I grabbed the door handle and let her go out first, I then turned and waved at Michael who waved back. I stepped out the pub and shut the door.

"Can we go on a walk somewhere?" I asked her quietly.

"Of course..where'd you wanna go?" She asked as she pulled out a cigarette from her bag and offered me one to which I obliged as I needed a cigarette for what I wanted to talk about.

"Um anywhere really just fancy walking and talking to be honest" I said as I placed the cigarette in my mouth and Brea leaned over to me and lit it.

"Okay.." she said as she exhaled some smoke.

"What did Josh say to you when I was cleaning the tables and left you alone with him?" I said flicking some ash off my cigarette as we walked slowly along the path under the stars of the black night.

"Oh. He just said some stuff about your relationship? Not much really, he said it's best for you to tell me about it and not him...so he didn't say much" Breana said as she inhaled a drag of her cigarette.

I nodded slowly and inhaled a drag of mine too.

"Cami what happened to you?" Breana asked me, who voice leaking with concern and worry, she glanced over to me with her eyebrows slightly furrowed upwards.

"It's a long story Brea.." I said quietly.

"I'm not going to pressure you Hun, but I want you to know I'm always here for you, I'll listen to you no matter what okay?" Breana said sending me a soft smile as she exhaled some smoke.

I looked up at her and smiled back and took a deep breath. I inhaled another drag of my cigarette and threw it onto the ground and stepped on it. I watched my smoke blow out of my mouth and dissolve into the black treacle covered sky.

"It was about...2 years ago..I was with Josh, we were...having some issues, that turned into bigger issues and eventually...police worthy issues" I said crossing my arms over my chest and biting the inside of my cheek.