𝟑𝟖

ALEX POV:
I slowly stood from the stairs but the girls had turned around and were facing my direction, I ducked back down quickly and I quietly crawled up the stairs on all fours.

As I reached the top step I saw the girls stood in the hallway doorway right by the first step.

Oh bullocks...Now what?

I crawled through to Camis room and slowly opened her door and went inside. I breathed a sigh of relief as I shut the door behind me.

I got up and just wandered around her room, I decided to just wait a few minutes to let the girls move before going back downstairs.

I picked up some of Camille's photo frames on her dressing table and realised she'd printed off the selfie of Me, Her, The lads and Breana from our first pub crawl and put it into a frame. I smiled looking at us all in the picture then I placed the frame back on her table.

I walked over to her bed and just sat on the edge of it sighing and just waiting to go back downstairs.

———————————————————————
CAMILLE POV:
"I'll be back in a second I need to just go put this on charge" I said gesturing to my Apple Watch on my wrist.

Breana and Katie nodded and then walked back into the kitchen.

I headed upstairs and walked into my room. I stumbled backwards in shock when I saw Alex sitting on the edge of my bed. He was clearly just as shocked as I was and shot upright with wide eyes.

"I...I'm...er" he stuttered scratching the back of his head. I clutched my chest and breathe a sigh of relief as he'd scared the shit out of me.

"God you made me jump" I said entering the room and chuckling slightly. He grimaced and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Um..Al? What are you doing in my room...?" I asked slowly furrowing my brows gently.

"Oh! Um..I- I" he stumbled over his words making me smile softly as he looked really sweet.

"I was looking for you...so I came up here thinking you might be up here" Alex said.

"Ohh okay. Well what'd you need me for?" I said taking my watch off and placing it on charge on my bedside table.

"Umm..I can't remember" Alex said grimacing a little.

I giggled and sat down at the end of my bed patting the space next to me indicating Alex to sit down too. He sat down next to me and placed his hands in his lap and sighed.

"So..when's the two new songs coming out then?" I said looking over at him and smiling.

"Well, they might take a lot longer to come out than expected as we still need to add some bits to them, then we decided it's best if they went on a new album..so that means we gotta come up with an album before we can release those two songs..so it might take months..maybe even a year it depends" Alex said looking over at me.

"Do ya wanna let me listen to what you've got so far for the first two songs?" I said grinning slightly.

"Nope. You are going to have to wait" Alex said budging his shoulder so it tapped mine lightly.

"Ugh fine okay...come on let go back downstairs." I said smacking my knees and standing up. Alex followed behind me.

As we walked downstairs I felt his presence behind me making my knees feel weak slightly as I could smell his cologne and cigarettes, that scent soon faded as we entered the kitchen.

"Camille! Alexander! Where have you been?" A very drunk Matt called pointing his finger between me and Al and wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked over at Breana who just shook her head. I laughed slightly and Alex chuckled.