𝟒𝟓

1 Month Later..

ALEX'S POV:
I was sat at a Cafe with the Lads, we were talking about music and if I'd written anything recently; I had written bits and pieces, most ended up in the bin as I'd give up after awhile.

The girls were at Camille's and they were having a girly day, or what me and the lads liked to call it "a Day where they just talk about us and how we are 'Man-Children' to them".

"Y'know, sometime I think Katie looks at me like I'm her son" Jamie said sipping his coffee.

"That's because you act like a child you Nitwit" Nick said punching his shoulder lightly.

"Fuck off Yellamo" Jamie snapped back with a smile tugging his lips. Nick swiftly put his middle finger up at him.

"Right so what songs we got so far?" Matt said placing his elbow on the table and clasping his hands together.

"Well, Al..." Jamie said snapping my attention back to the table as I'd zoned out.

"We got...That slow one what were it called?" Jamie asked me furrowing his brows.

"No.1 Party Anthem." I said sipping my drink and placing it back down.

"Right, then of course 'Do I wanna Know'" Nick said leaning forward and placing his arms crossed on the table.

"And then that one you said you got from the poem? 'I wanna be yours' were it Al?" Matt asked me.

"Yeah that one." I said nodding slightly.

"Yer got anymore written recently?" Matt asked me leaning his head forward to meet my gaze.

"Pffttt...ummm a few bits here and there..I dunno" I said sighing.

"Well what ya got so far?" Jamie asked me.

I scrunched my hand into my Jean pocket and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, I'd brought a few sheets of songs with me incase they'd asked to see.

I placed it on the table and Nick grabbed it first making Jamie curse at him under his breath, I chuckled at them.

I watched nicks eyes as they scanned over the battered bit paper. Not much was written on there but it had meaning.

"Hurry up Nicholas! Some of us wanna read it too" Matt said chuckling.

"Alex.." Nick said furrowing his eyebrows down at the sheet. My heart dropped as I panicked that he thought it was shite or something.

"Y-Yeah?" I said curiously.

"Who's Arabella?" Nick said, placing the sheet down and Matt snatched it making Jamie Curse at him under his breath.

"Ohhhh! It's something me and Camille spoke about one time, she always said she'd love to be called 'Arabella' or at least call her daughter it if she ever had one Yer know?" I said picking up my coffee and sipping.

"So that's about Camille but instead of 'Camille' you changed 'Er name to 'Arabella'" Nick said using his hands to gesture switching things about.

I nodded at him. "Yep. It fits better and then press won't attack Camille if we ever produced it and then made it on the album" I said smiling softly.

"Damn Al Yer really like his girl don't Yer" Matt said as he handed the sheet to Jamie.

"I'm in love with 'er Matthew.." I said glancing over to him and smiling.

"We're 'appy for Yer mate, she's a smashin girl an you deserve this happiness" Jamie said handing the sheet back to me.

"As do all of you with you're lovely gals" I said smiling at each of them.