𝟒𝟕

ALEX'S POV:

Everyone in the hall had gone back to chattering and dancing, I stood with tears stinging behind my eyes. I was worried sick about Camille, no one told me what had happened I was so in the dark and just needed to see her.

"I've phoned her, I'm gonna go pick her up and take her home" Breana said to Matt but I heard her. I spun round and moved over to them.

"You are not fucking coming" Breana snapped at me jabbing a finger in my face. I was so confused. What had I done?

"Brea, why are you being so spiteful to Alex stop it baby" Matt said cupping her cheeks gently.

"Please Brea, I need to know she's okay. Please Breana what happened to Camille?" I asked worry and fear flooding through my facial expression.

"She was attacked Alex..She was attacked. Almost raped if things had escalated further. And where we you? Fucking chatting with your bestie Arielle" Breana said tightening her jaw at me.

My heart sunk so fucking low. Camille was hurt, she was in pain. And I wasn't there to save her. I fucking hated myself so much for that.

"Please where is she Breana I need to see her" I said a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I'm going alone. I'll text you when I'm with her. That's all you're getting" Breana snapped before she kissed matts cheek then walked off.

I leapt forward to chase after to her and go with her but Matt stood in front of me and grabbed my shoulders. He shook his head at me.

I gasped and a few more tears rolled down my cheeks. I was so worried and scared.

——————————————————————

BREANA POV:

I drove to where Camille had texted me the location. And pulled up by a field. It was a few blocks down from the Venue.

I got out of my car and rushed towards a silhouette that was sitting on a bench. As I neared it I heard cries of agony and pain. They shattered my heart as I got closer.

"Camille?" I called out.

The figure turned to me and stood up slowly. A nearby streetlight shone on her face and her makeup was smudged and she looked so damaged.

"Camille...oh my god" I sighed as I approached her slowly. I held my arms out delicately as I didn't know whether she needed a hug.

She shuffled closer to me and walked into my embrace. She cried into my shoulder, her warm tears running down my bare arms. I stroked her hair and held her against me gently.

"He wasn't there." Cami choked out as she pulled back from my hug.

"I know honey..I know" I said as I pulled some hair out the way of her eyes.

I guided her to the car and did her seatbelt for her as she simply just sat there shocked and wouldn't move.

I drove her back to Mine and Matt's place as I didn't want her going home alone.

—————————————————————

"There's some pyjamas on the bed there for you Cami.." I said to her as she undressed in the bathroom to have a shower.

My eyes ran down to her hips where two red and purple bruises were rippled over her hipbone. A deep red mark sat on her neck. My heart broke at the sight of her.

"I'm so sorry Camille. You have been through so much..and I'm so sorry this has happened to you." I sighed walking over to her and looking over at her in the mirror.