𝟓𝟒

MATTS POV:

"You're staying with us so we know yer not harassing Camille...gimme your phone so you can't call her" I said as I drove Along the road leaning my hand back and snatching Alex's phone out of his hand.

Breana had sworn practically every swear word at him as soon as we go in the car.

I'd had a few to drink but I chugged aload of water before we decided to leave, and honestly after Brea told me what Alex had done, I was fucking sober, and no longer drunk pissed but fucking angry pissed.

After Camille had drove off Alex had thrown up into the road, so then I decided he could stay at Mine and Brea's and id take him home as I didn't want him wandering around the streets the state he was in.

"Please...Matt let me call her"He slurred through sniffles and short sharp breathes. He'd been crying ever since she'd left the party.

I don't know why he was crying though as he was the one who cheated.

"No. Fuck no." I snapped looking at him through my rear mirror. His head hung down in defeat as he hair was all rough and clung to his forehead, tears welled up in his eyes as his cheeks were red raw from previous tears.

"Has she answered?" I asked Breana who was ringing Camille to see if she was okay.

"No answer, straight to voicemail." Brea said pinching the bridge of her nose and sighing.

I placed my hand in hers and squeezed gently.

"You should've seen her Matt, she looked fucking destroyed." Breana said to me quietly.

——————————————————————

We arrived back to our place and Brea said she'd go over to Camille's first thing in the morning to see how she was.

"Drink this" I said holding a bottle of water out to Alex who was slumped on one of our counter stools sniffling.

"Cheers" he mumbled before he unscrewed the cap and downed loads.

I flicked the TV on which sat in the corner of our kitchen and just turned it up slightly as it was a awkward silence rung in the air.

"And on Top stories tonight, A car accident has occurred on the highway in Los Angeles as a Truck had hammered into a car sending into a ditch nearby...
The casualty's of the scene were safely rescued by paramedics and are now in hospital."

I sipped my water and lent up against the island counter watching the tv as I didn't really want to talk to Alex.

"We've been informed that The casualty who was in the car that went into the ditch Is actually a 23 Year old woman who happens to be The Arctic Monkeys Frontman Singer: Alex Turner's Girlfriend, Camille Wilson.."

I spat my water all over the floor and Alex's head shot up from the counter table behind me.

"BREANA!" I shouted screwing the lid on my bottle and throwing it into the bin.

I rushed round the island and grabbed my keys, I looked over to Alex who was staring up at the TV and shaking his head side to side muttering a 'no no no'

Breana came rushing into the Kitchen, "what's happened!" She exclaimed.

I pointed at the TV as the news showed a picture Of Alex and Camille together at the gala Last year. The reporter spoke about what caused the accident and Breana's hand clasped over her mouth and she gasped in shock and fear.