𝟒𝟔

A/N: Camille's gown^

The girls slowly walked over to us in their gowns, a few cameras flicked their cameras at them.

Breana kissed matts cheek and he whispered something into her ear making her giggle. Nick and Kelly shared a brief kiss and he pulled her close to him, Katie kissed the corner of Jamie's mouth and he spoke to her quietly.

My girl Came sauntering over looking me up and down biting back a grin, I placed my hands gently on her hips and pulled her body close to mine, I eyed her red gown and how it hugged her correctly in the right places, and showed the perfect amount of her tanned beautiful skin.

"You look handsome" Camille said grinning at me.

"You look..I can't even find the word...Fookin 'ell Camille you are the most Stunning girl in the world y'know that?" I said to her as I admired her face and hair, she had done glam makeup and had glossy lips and her eyes were a light Smokey colour and she had done a wing with her eye liner, her catty eyelashes flicked upwards complimenting her eyes.

"Stop staring at me you're gonna make me go red Alex" she said grinning and looking to the side.

"I can't not look at you enough Camille..You look Absolutely ravishing my darlin" I said as I pecked her forehead carefully not to mess up her makeup.

"As do you baby" she said smiling up at me.

"Come on let's get Yer a drink" I said to her as I took her hand and we slowly walked through a few people.

"Alex turner! Mr turner!" A guy from the press called to me. I turned slowly and Camille looked too.

"You and you're girlfriend look exquisite tonight Alex, do you mind if I take a few pictures?" He asked us holding his camera ready.

"Nah nah of course you can mate." I said and Camille beamed up at me as I placed my empty glass on a chaperones tray and slivered one arm around Camille's waist. She placed one arm delicately on my back and moved her body closer to mine and turned to the side slightly and placed her other hand on my chest.

I put my other hand in my pocket and posed, I did one serious face and then a few smiling. Camille beamed at the camera with her captivating smile. The camera flicked a few times before he stood up off of his knees and thanked us before walking off over to the other lads.

"We look hot as fuck" Camille said as we picked up a glass and both clinked our champagnes together.

"Mainly you do but yeah we look quite the pair" I said grinning at her.

"Alex! Camille! Oh cami you look beautiful darling c'mere" Miles said as he walked over to us extending his arms out and pulling Cami into a brief embrace.

"How's it going then Cami how's work treating Yer?" Miles said to Camille.

"Yeah yeah it's good, shifts haven't been to overloading and it's been good yeah." Cami said smiling.

"Alex? Oh my god I haven't seen you in Months how have you been babe!" A familiar voice called from behind me. I turned around a smiled softly.

"Arielle? What are you doin 'ere" I said as I briefly hugged her.

"She's me plus one" Miles said.

"Ahh. So how've you been then?" I asked her as she stood next to Miles with a glass of wine in her hand.

She was wearing a tight white high-neck dress that stopped just below her knees, she looked okay but not even quarter as good as what Camille looked.