𝟔𝟔

4 and a Half months Later:

Miles and Alex were coming to the end of their tour and were flying back over to LA tomorrow night.

They'd been on tour for 6 months and had played at festivals and massive venues, outdoor and indoor, everywhere really. I'd seen Al last month as I'd been to and fro from each country they'd gone to, coming back every so often and going back to work then flying back over to the boys tour.

We never encountered Taylor again and Miles told me Alex hadn't gotten drunk any of the times they went out to a pub and I really appreciated him for that.

I'd told the girls and the Lads what happened and the boys said they remembered Taylor from the AM tour and said they didn't like her one bit.

I was sat outside in Matt and Breana's garden with Them and Kelly, Nick, and Jamie. Katie was on a modelling program and was currently in London doing some shoots.

Kelly's bump was very visible now and she showed us all the ultrasounds of the baby growing over the months and it was adorable.

Nick kept laughing at what the baby looked like on the ultrasound saying it 'Looked like ET' which earned him a swift whack round the back of the head from Kelly.

When I first saw Matt and Breana a few months back from their honeymoon, they told me all about where they went which was Bora Bora, and showed me hundreds of pictures.

Breana told me that Us girls were 100% having a girls holiday there I agreed straight away as it looked absolutely gorgeous.

"What times Al get 'ome tomorrow" Jamie asked me swigging his beer bottle.

"About 8pm I think" I said looking over at him and smiling.

"Yer seen He's got a beard comin on" Nick chuckled.

I giggled and shook my head, Alex had stubble all growing round his mouth and chin, I must say it suited him well but wasn't fully grown yet. A photo of him in an interview the other day with Miles was where we all saw it, the camera was clear and you could see it round his mouth.

"Looks like a fookin grandpa more than ever now" Matt chuckled. I giggled at how they all bully eachother jokingly.

"You boys reckon you'll make another album?" Breana asked, sipping her lemonade and vodka.

"Pfftt....probably if we ever feel like it again, I think after Nicks baby's in the world...then yeah perhaps.." Matt said shrugging slightly.

Jamie nodded "yeah..all depends if Grandpa comes up with anythin new ya'know" Jamie said raising his brows, grandpa meaning Alex..

"Reckon he will...cos he's always writin about 'er" Nick said nodding his head at me, I flushed red a bit and Breana giggled at me.

"What Yer gettin 'im for Christmas?" Jamie asked me.

We were coming to the end of August so god knows why Christmas was mentioned.

"Oh....Umm...Not sure really what'd you lot reckon?" I asked looking around at everyone.

"Get yourself the sexiest lingerie set, then give him a Christmas shag and wear a Santa hat too" Kelly said giggling and sipping her drink.

The boys all raised their eyebrows and Breana and I burst out laughing, this woman was going to be a Mum in 4 months time and this was her Christmas present idea...

"So 'ow come I didn't get that for Crimbo then?" Nick asked looking at her with one eyebrow raised.

"Oops..." Kelly giggled.