𝟓𝟖

"Ca...Camille?" Alex voice stuttered through the phone.

I smiled softly.

"Yeah it's me" I said.

"Why? Why are you ringing me?" Alex asked in a disbelief tone.

"I was just checking to see how you are.." I said.

"Oh...well I'm okay thank you..how are you?" Alex asked me.

"Alex..." I sighed, "...I head your argument with Matt...I was with the girls and Nick facetimed Us, we heard it all..." I said slowly.

It was silent on the other end of the line for a while.

"..oh...um...yeah" Alex said.

"..I'm worried about you Al, please don't hurt yourself.." I said blinking back the tears that slowly formed in my eyes. God I cried so much how did I still have tears left in me?

"..I'm Okay Cami..I swear" Alex said, I could practically smell the lie through the phone.

"No you're not Alex, talk to me..what's going on?" I said softly.

"...I just..I nevermind...." Alex sighed.

"No..come on Al, you can talk to me...I want you to.." I said pleadingly.

"I've been...doing cocaine...a few times, and Matt got on me case about it" Alex said shamefully.

"Why Alex?" I said furrowing my brows.

"Because....I..I just y'know...it helps with me thoughts" Alex stuttered out.

I knew he did it because he missed me as he'd said on the facetime I assumed he didn't want to tell me he missed me as he probably thought I'd moved on and didn't want to send me spiralling backwards.

"I know you probably don't want another lecture about it....but please don't do it Alex...Please..I'm begging you don't do it anymore" I said gripping my phone tight and biting my bottom lip.

"Why are you askin me to do that Cami?" Alex said quietly into the phone.

"Because I still Care about You Al" I blurted out.

It was silent again on the other end..

"I'm sorry..." he sighed "I'll stop..I will..now you've told me you want me to stop I'll do it..." Alex said quite fast into the call.

I smiled even though he couldn't see me.

"...I'll stop for yer Camille...I'd do anythin for yer" Alex said and my heart stopped as he said it.

I missed him so much it ached me inside, I missed him as a boyfriend but not only that i missed his presence and how he was miles away from me and I hadn't seen him in months.

"Thank you.." I said as a tear slowly made its way down my cheek.

"I best get going as Breana will probably think I'm a weirdo that I'm in my car just sat outside her house.." I said huffing a laugh. Alex chuckled down the phone, My breath hitched when I heard his laugh, my favourite sound.

"Reyt...Well thank you for checkin up on meh.." Alex said.

"That's okay, after the facetime I just needed to know you were okay.." I said sighing.

"Thank you Camille. I miss yer" Alex said that made my eyes shoot open wide, but then I realised he probably meant as he hadn't seen me in forever so I took a deep breath.

"I miss you too" I said quietly into the phone.

"Will I see yer when we get back?" Alex asked.