𝟑𝟑

CAMILLE POV:
The movie went on and I looked over and Jamie was snoring and Nick had his head hanging down and his chin on his chest as he snored too but not as loud as Jamie.

Breana and Matt obviously thought that me and Al were asleep as they were under the blanket giggling and whispering.

I looked away and looked over at Alex who was leaning his head back and placing a strawberry lace in his mouth. I smiled at him as he looked like a little boy.

We decided earlier we were just going to stay over at Jamie's and all camp in his lounge and Breana and Matt were taking the spare bedroom aswell, so we wasn't in a rush to get home anytime soon.

Alex looked over at me and sucked the rest of the strawberry lace in his mouth making me chuckle and shake my head.

"D'ya want me jacket?" He whispered leaning closer to my ear. Sending that same electricity bolt through my body.

"No no you'll get cold don't worry I've got this blanket" I said quietly as I turned round and picked it up as it had dropped off us when Alex moved to get some sweets.

"I'm from Sheffield love, I think I can handle it" Alex said taking his jacket off and placing it over my bare shoulders. I smiled up at him and whispered a 'thank you'.

As he placed it over my back and shoulders his hand dropped slowly and brushed over my arm. I found myself gazing up at him again and blinking a few times. A fresh breeze blew for a few seconds causing my hair to stick to my face and hook over my lips.

I felt Alex's soft touch brush my hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. He licked his lips slowly as his eyes fluttered down to my lips. He knew what he wanted. I wanted it to.

His hand was still cupping my cheek and slowly went down to my jaw to tilt my head upwards slightly. My eyes flicked from his eyes to his lips as a million thoughts ran through my mind about this moment right now.

It was like a Bunch of butterflies shooting up through my spine and parading out from my head causing my body to jitter and vibrate. I felt my cheeks heating up under his touch as I sighed a quivered breath and licked my bottom lip.

He inched closer towards me indicating what we both wanted to do. I'd never felt like this before. Not even in the past with old boyfriends or hookups. Alex was different. His touch sent me to heaven and back.

"Ah for fuck sake you're dribbling on me yer bastard" Jamie exclaimed making me and Alex jump and Alex ripping his hand off my face and looking away from me.

I looked over at Jamie who was shoving Nick off of his lap as nick had fallen asleep onto Jamie. I huffed a laugh quietly before looking back over at Alex. He sent me a sad smile and stood up and stretched his arms up above his head, revealing a small sliver of skin just above his belt.

The film had ended and I stood up too picking up the blankets and pillows me and Alex had used and carrying them inside. Everyone soon came in behind me yawning and carrying empty popcorn bowls and empty bottles of beer.

"Right, so I'm gonna sleep In my bed, whoever wants to join me in it can.." Jamie said clapping his hands together as we all stood around in the kitchen with tired heavy eyes.

"I'll join yer" Alex spoke up as he sauntered over to Jamie, they both waved a 'goodnight' to us all and not long followed by Breana and Matt heading upstairs too.

Nick and I took the two sofas in the living room.

As I laid there I stared up at the ceiling and thought about my night. How much fun it had been and how much I loved these guys (and Brea of course) then my mind wandered to my almost kiss with Alex...

I've only known him for about 8 days but we spend so much time together when we do see eachother and I just feel like I've known him forever..we just clicked immediately and I liked that.

"You awake?" Nick whisper-called out into the dark living room.

"Yeah what's up?" I whispered back to him.

"If yer don't mind me askin..have yer got a thing with Al?" Nick whispered.

"Nooo what makes you say that?" I whispered back to him furrowing my brows even though he couldn't see me.

"Just thought...nevermind..it's just I've never seen Al so bubbly and bright...y'know after his previous split it took a toll on him, but I guess you 'ave sorta picked 'im back up y'know" Nick whispered.

Previous split? I didn't know that Alex was recently in a relationship...

"Has he just come out of a relationship?" I asked.

"No no not just...it were about 5 an half months ago, but it were a 4 year long relationship so he'd been moping for ages" Nick whispered back at me.

I kinda felt a sting in my chest knowing Alex had been heartbroken because of another girl..and the fact he'd been in a 4 year relationship!

"Oh.." I said quietly.

"Ever since he met you of course though, you shoulda 'ere 'im on the phone when he told me you were coming here tonight he were all buzzin like...proper excited I could practically see his smile through the call y'know" nick said.

I grinned in the darkness as I looked at the ceiling and imagined an excited Alex beaming whilst on the phone to Nick.

"Really though..I'm 'appy he's met you cos you've made him happier than what he was before and that means I'm 'appy" nick said making me smile even bigger.

"And you're an amazing addition to our group Cami...But yeah...Goodnight love" Nick said as I heard him fall back onto his pillow and roll over.

"Night Nick" I whisper called out to him before I rolled over and knitted my eyes shut.

When I shut my eyes I felt Alex's touch against my face. I smiled to myself and then eventually wondered into a deep sleep...

A/N: I'm gonna add some time jumps into the story a bit I hope it doesn't get too confusing....

-Sarah <𝟑