𝟓𝟑

"Camille?" Breana said touching my shoulder gently.

"Camille what are you star-" Breana suddenly stopped talking, I assume she followed my stare to the sight before us.

"No fucking way" she said through a shaky breath.

Alex was stood With his arms wrapped round Arielle and they were kissing deeply. Her hand in his hair just how I knew he liked it, his hands tight on her waist.

Tears rapidly escaped my eyes as I stood still on the spot my upper half shaking.

"No..no fucking way that bastard" Breana snapped as she brushed past me and stormed over to him.

I watched with wide eyes in horror as she grabbed his shoulder and ripped him off Arielle. The sound that echoed throughout the room followed when her hand met his face.

A few people huddled round and "oohhh'd" at what was going on.

"You son of a bitch! You sick BASTARD" Breana screamed at Alex who stood there pissed off his face swaying side to side on the spot clutching his cheek Breana had slapped.

Suddenly his eyes slowly flickered over Breana's shoulder and met mine.

He began to shake his head violently and his half lidded eyes shot open once he'd realised what he'd done.

The guys walked over and neared Breana and Alex all muttering a 'what's going on' or 'what happened?' Breana turned round and told them what happened and Matt looked Alex straight in the eyes and glared at him evilly.

I couldn't move. It was like I was stuck.

"Cami..Camille!" Alex slurred but managed to shout over the music as he called out to me.

My feet managed stumbled back wards as more tears leaked out of my eyes. Matt grabbed Alex's arms and yanked him backwards and began shouting at him.

Everything around me blurred and all sounds seemed to just disappear the only sound heard was my heart cracking inside my body as the image of Alex kissing Arielle was glued in my brain.

"Cami!" A muffle Breana's voice called.

I found myself walking backwards to the door and I held onto the door handle for support and gripped it for dear-life as I looked around the floor with wide eyes.

I looked up and saw Alex rushing towards me weaving in and out of the crowd With Matt and Jamie chasing after him.

I didn't want him near me. The fucking bastard. I physically couldn't look at him, I felt bile rise up on my tongue at the thought of him coming near me after he'd snogged another woman.

I turned on my heal and ran, I ran so fucking fast out of Miles kitchen/living room, picking my bag up from the coatrack in the hallway and grabbed my keys out of my bag, slamming the front door behind me as I shut out the muffled shouts and calls of my name.

I ran towards my car, tears profusely flooding out of my eyes. I unlocked my car with shaking hands and got in, I looked over and saw the front door open and Alex come bounding outside.

I started my car up and drove off quickly.

I pulled my seatbelt on with one hand and screamed out in pain as I drove along slowly, tears stained my steering wheel.

"Why!" I screamed agonisingly.

"Why is it always me!" I cried out in physical and emotional pain.

I felt like my insides had been torn out completely. My heart no longer existed as Alex had ripped it out and Stomped on it. My head exploded with thoughts and torturous feelings running around my mind.

Sweat droplets leaked my now pale forehead, and my eyes were glossy with tears.

I wiped my cheeks and sniffled as I drove along the road. I turned the radio on to try and drown out my thoughts, but of fucking course as if God knew what I was going through, The Arcitc Monkeys were playing on the radio...

'Do me a favour' was on and as much I didn't want to hear him right now, I turned it up and cried so hard at the sound of his voice.

My mind flicked back to a memory of me and Breana singing this loudly at the boys Concert back last year. How easy everything was back then.

My heart shattered as the song pretty much explained what I was going through right now..tears on the steering wheel..you know.

I turned my steering wheel and went down onto a main road wiping my cheeks with the back of my hand.

I drove along with 'Do me a Favour' playing in my car, the only sound to be heard was the music and my sniffles and breaths.

Suddenly a car came flying down a junction next to the main road I was on, I looked to my left and saw a silver truck heading straight my direction briskly. I spun my steering wheel to the side but I wasn't quick enough.

The Truck slammed straight into the side of my car, forcing my car to skid into a ditch next to the road and topple over on its side...

Everything went Black, and the only sounds that filled my car was smoke hissing out of the engine..and a crackling sound from my radio as the song came to an end..

"Do me a favor, and ask, if you need some help

She said, do me a favor, and stop flattering yourself

And to tear apart the ties that bind

Perhaps "fuck off" might be too kind

Perhaps "fuck off" might be too kind..."