𝟐𝟕

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫^

"Cami the..the....bullocks! i need to find something that rhymes with that y'know" Calvin said as he locked the front door up.

His house was my second home so I went strolling through to his kitchen and went into his fridge and grabbed myself a bottle of water.

"Ah yes do come into my house and steal all my goods" Calvin said as he stood in the kitchen watching me with his hands on his hips. 

I gulped down my water and wiped the corner of my mouth with my thumb. "Sorry Cal but as you have the pleasure of my visit, I should have the pleasure of some water" I said grinning slightly.

"So how's you been then" Cal asked me as we went outside to his garden, I slipped my sandals off and tiptoed over to his pool to dunk my feet in.

"It's actually been good..sort of...apart from one thing that happened but the rest has been amazing yeah" I said sitting down on the side of my pool and banging my legs in.

Calvin came and joined me by my side,
"Am I dreaming or do you actually sound happy?" He said raising his eyebrows.

I nudged his side and laughed slightly.
"I just made some new friends and we went out the other night and then again last night and it were really good" I said folding my hands in my lap and biting back a grin.

"Holy shit you met someone!" Calvin exclaimed leaning back to the side with wide eyes to look at me straight on.

"No! No no no.." I said laughing and shaking my head.

"I've just made a new group of friends is all and they're all so lovely Cal" I said smiling at the thought of all their faces.

"So tell me then who are these so-called amazing lovely people?" Cal said leaning his head down to meet my gaze.

"Well...Nah you're not gonna believe me when I say this" I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on!! Cami tell me I will believe you I promise!" Cal said pleadingly.

"So there's 6 of us...Me and this lovely girl called Breana and then there's 4 guys and They're apart of a band...." I said trailing off slightly.

"Mhmm..go on" cal said flapping his hand about to gesture me to tell him.

"The band they're in is..the Arctic Monkeys" I said biting my bottom lip.

"Okay Camille You have said many lies in your lifetime and that is the biggest bullshit I have ever heard" Cal said raising his eyebrows in a mocking manner.

"I'm being serious wait!" I said as I shot up and ran over to my handbag sitting on the table by the back door. I grabbed my phone and slid through to my camera roll as we'd taken some pictures last night.

I picked a photo Matt had taken Of me on Jamie's back and Breana trying to jump on mine and Nick pretending to strangle Alex. I giggled looking at it.

I handed my phone to Cal and he made the loudest gasp ever.

"You stood that close to Alex Turner?" He exclaimed with his eyes bulging out of his head.

"Yeah and look at the next one" I said gesturing him to scroll through my pictures.

The next picture was what Breana took and was me stood with Alex our arms linked and both of us downing a shot each.

"Christ on a Christmas tree... Cami are you aware how famous these lads are?" My brother said standing up still with wide eyes.

I shrugged slightly with a small smile.

"So...you and Alex huh? You and mr rockstar" Calvin said wiggling his eyebrows.

I snatched my phone off of him and laughed lightly. "Absolutely not were just friends Cal!"

"Well... just saying you look cute..but also... if Nicks single do you wanna slip him my number?" Calvin said grinning.

I laughed and threw my head back, Calvin was very gay but would always call girls hot and had some ex girlfriends in the past so I think he was Bisexual? I genuinely don't know..

"I don't know if he's single or not Cal but I'm not sure he's gay" I said grinning back at him.

"Ugh..fine" he said over dramatically.

I spent the rest of the day chilling at my brothers. We went on a walk through the park and got a drink at a cafe. Just a usual catch up as we are really close and he's more like a bestfriend  than a brother.

When I got home I had a message on my phone and as I looked down I smiled.

Today at 5:47pm

*Jamies address*
I'll pick you up on Tuesday
At 5:30pm.
I can't wait for it,
It's gonna be a blast as per usual.
See you then! X
-Alex