𝟏𝟔

"Who are those people you're with?" Josh asked me, with a tinge of annoyance and jealousy in his voice tone. I looked at him and scrunched my nose and if looks could kill, he'd be 6 feet under by now.

"My friends why do you care?" I snapped back at him raising one of my brows. 

"Always the feisty bitch weren't you Cami" he replied smugly.

"And what? What do you want Josh?" I said shifting in my position as I was so done with this conversation already.

"Well I saw you come in here..and I thought damn...you look different but I still knew it was you" Josh said slowly looking me up and down raising his eyebrows slightly.

I felt so uncomfortable under his gaze and just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry, but I kept my back upright  and shoulders back and clenched my jaw so hard my teeth could've cracked.

"Well it's been a pleasure" I said bitterly as I unfolded my arms and stepped forward to walk off, his big hand snatched my wrist and yanked me backwards it happened so fast one minute we were in the pub next minute we were even more out of sight in an empty hallway outside the bathrooms.

He pushed my against the wall so hard my head snapped back and cracked against it, I winced in agony as my wrist throbbed and I felt dizzy.

Josh placed his right hand on the wall above my head and had trapped me beneath him.

"You don't Fucking leave until I say you can" he said Sharply grabbing my jaw with his left hand  and moving my gaze to face him.

I pushed as hard as I could and he flew backwards but the corridor was thin so he smacked straight into the wall opposite us and let out an "omph" sound as he did.

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do you Bastard!" I snapped at him as tears filled my eyes and my throat clenched.

He straightened himself up and grabbed both my wrists tightly I let out a small Yelp and winced in pain. This wasn't the first he'd done that so the pain in my wrist bones was all flooding back to me as he only hurt me yet again...

"I'm stronger than you Camille don't you challenge me darling" he said gripping my wrists tightly and chuckling viciously at the paining noises I made.

"Oi! What the fuck is going on?" A familiar British accent rang out through the hallway as my head snapped up and I was met with the one person I was in desperate need to see.

"A-Alex" I stammered out in pain.