𝟏𝟒

It was Saturday already, my shift at the bar last night went okay, the lads weren't there so it was pretty boring, just the basic stuff really, fuck about with Michael and serve all the old men until 10 when my shift ended.

It was 6:30pm and I was getting ready to go out with The guys and Breana, I was so excited and a tad bit nervous too, I'd just had a shower and shaved my legs as I was going to wear shorts. I had straightened my hair and clipped it half up half down and hair sprayed it so it looked neat and tidy. I applied my makeup and decided to do some eyeliner too as I felt like going that extra for some reason.

I then grabbed my High waisted vintage Levi Blue denim shorts and a plain white box t-shirt and tucked it into them. I grabbed a thin brown belt with a silver buckle and put that on. Then I put my watch on and bracelets and earrings and necklaces. I sprayed some deodorant under my arms and then sprayed my Marc jacobs Daisy perfume. I grabbed my black vans and put them on.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before nodding and grabbing my small handbag and placing my purse inside and my phone and lipgloss and some gum and perfume inside too, I also placed in an emergency tampon and pad just in case...

I grabbed Alex's jacket off the back of my dressing table chair and put it on. It sat comfortably on my shoulders but as he was taller than me my a few inches it flowed just beneath my belt buckle. I was 5'5 and he was about 5'10 or 5'11. 

One last check in the mirror and then I head out my bedroom door and grabbed my keys from the kitchen island. My dad was already out at the pub so I didn't have to say goodbye to anyone.

I was out the door and walking down the pathway, a slight spring in my step as I walked because I was just buzzing. Breana had messaged me earlier and said to meet them at the bar downtown which was called "franks bar" I'd been there a couple times with my Ex-boyfriend, but I didn't like thinking about him.

As I arrived I saw the 5 familiar figures sitting in a booth already accompanied with drinks and two packs of peanuts in the middle of the table they shared. I clutched my bag to my hip and walked inside.

"Eyyyy! There she is" Jamie called out getting up from his chair to give me a hug. I hugged him and moved round to Nick who hugged me with one arm as his other hand was holding his beer.

"Oh my god Camille you look gorgeous! get here you" Breana called to me as I made my way  round the table I briefly hugged Matt and then moved to Breana who squeezed me tightly, she smelt of lavender and peaches. It suited her really.

I turned back to Alex who was sitting on a chair pulled into the table he got up and pulled me into an embrace to which I returned.

"I'm glad you could make it, we're gonna have a blast" Alex said as he pulled back from me. I grabbed a chair and swivelled it round next to Alex's, then I put my bag down and took my purse out.

"Right I'm gonna go get myself a drink anyone want anything while I'm up there?" I asked standing upright facing them all.

My question was followed with a series of "No's" and "no thank yous" and "Nah were alright cheers love" I nodded and went up to the bar to buy myself a drink.

"Hi ill have half a bitter please, thank you" I said to the bartender as I put a note on the bar top and slid it to him. I tapped the table whilst I watched my drink being made. The bartender handed me my drink and picked up the note on the bar top and turned back round.

I grabbed my drink and sipped at it, as I slowly turned round to go back to the table i noticed two feet right in front of mine, my head shot up as I recognised the scent that was rolling off of the person in front of me and as my eyes met theirs I was met with the last person on Earth I ever wanted to see.

"Camille Wilson, What a surprise..."