𝟓𝟗

Friday...

CAMILLE POV:

"Michael, can you serve that woman there please? I'm being beckoned to the table at the corner" I said picking up my tray.

"Will do" Michael said walking past me and speaking to the woman at the bar.

"Bit early for you lot to be out at a pub?" I asked as I stood in front of the table, all the seats occupied by my favourite faces.

"Nah we just wanted to come an annoy yer while your working" Nick said grinning at me before Kelly hit his arm.

"So what'd you guys want?" I asked, grabbing my notepad out of my back pocket.

"Think the lads n I are just gonna have a pint of guiness, and the girls....?" Alex said looking towards the girls who were each sat next to their other half.

"Should we just get a white wine for the table and share?" Breana said to Katie and Kelly, they nodded.

"...a bottle of white wine for them please love" Alex said looking up at me and grinning.

I wrote down the orders and then walked off to the bar to get their drinks.

I placed all the pints on the tray and then saw a figure stood in front of me.

"Deja vu..." Alex sighed smiling.

"I'll 'elp yer carry em over." He said as he took two beers from the tray, I picked up the other two and followed behind him.

I then went and grabbed 3 wine glasses and a bottle of white wine and took that over too.

I checked my watch and it read: 4:54pm. I glanced around the bar and realised everyone was served so I took my waist-apron off and threw it under the bar top.

"Haha suckerr!" I sang as I walked past Michael who was working till 8, he shook his head at me and flipped me off as I walked through the doors, waving at Barry when I passed the kitchen and then to the main staff room where the lockers were.

I grabbed my bag and headed to the loo.

I applied some more bronzer and a little more highlight as mine had worn off, then I re-lined my lips and applied lip gloss. Patting my lips together as I brushed my hair and then sprayed perfume. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and felt nostalgic as I did the exact thing I was doing over 2 years ago when I had my first beer with them. I smiled at myself in the mirror and then walked out into the pub.

I stood at the bar and Michael made me a Gin and tonic, then I took it in my hand and walked over to the table in the corner.

"Camille, tell me, who's more likely to win an arm wrestle me? Or Alex" Nick said as I took a seat next to Alex.

"Hmmm...I don't know, try it" I said smiling at him.

"Ugh we have and I won like everytime and he still says he's better!" Nick said slumping back in his chair.

"Not pink gin?" A voice quietly said in my right ear. The sound and the hot breath fanning my ear and neck still sent the same chills up my spine it always would.

"I'll probably have a pink gin later" I said turning to face Alex and smiling. 

"Come out for a smoke?" Alex asked me reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of Cigarettes.

"Okay.." I said quietly as I stood up and excused us from the table. Brea shot me a look that said 'is everything all right' I nodded back and left the bar.

"So..." Alex said as he held the cigarette delicately between his teeth and lit it up, before reaching over and lighting mine which I'd placed in my mouth.