𝟓𝟐

CAMILLE POV:

It was March, which meant Miles birthday was coming up and he had invited us all to his party  at his house.

Alex said him and the lads had a total of 6 songs ready and recorded to go onto their new album they were planning. I was so excited to hear them.

I was at Alex's Getting ready for the party, I had a black mini skirt on and a matching black cropped cami top that stopped just above my belly button.

I had done my makeup natural glam and straightened my hair. All my jewellery was on and I smelt lovely and was ready to go.

I'd been to work that day as it was a friday but I only had a 3 hour shift which wasn't too bad.

I grabbed my Bag and put my nude heals on. Before heading out of Alex's bedroom.

"Reyt...we ready?" Alex said as he came out of the bathroom and looked me up and down smiling.

"You look immaculate My love" Alex said as he leant down and kissed my temple.

Alex was in a white t-shirt with his leather jacket on and black jeans and the belt I'd bought him. His hair gelled in his perfect gorgeous quiff.

"We going in my car yes?" I asked him as I walked downstairs Alex following close behind.

"Yeah sure love." Alex said as he picked up his keys from the kitchen then came out into the hallway where I was.

"You can have a few tonight baby Cos I'll only have one, I wanna drive us back" I said smiling up at Alex as he unlocked the door.

"You sure baby?" He asked me unsurely as I stepped outside.

"Of course I am! It's your best friends birthday you can't not have a few drinks" I said.

"Okay love" Alex said as he locked up his front door and we headed to my car.

—————————————————————

We arrived at Miles' house and walked hand in hand to the door.

Alex knocked and rung the doorbell, I had a bottle of Champagne with me to return the favour to Miles from my birthday present and Alex had a wrapped present in his hand.

"Aye! The hot-power couple! Get 'ere you two" Miles said as he brought us both into a tight hug. He had a birthday princess tiara on and a flower button up shirt on along with black leather pants.

Music boomed in his kitchen as we walked through the hallway and out where everyone was.

Katie and Kelly brought me into a hug as I walked over to them. Breana and Matt weren't here yet.

I hugged Jamie and Nick and Then Miles offered to make Al and I a margarita which we totally accepted that offer of course.

We all stood in Miles' Kitchen talking and laughing with our drinks as Miles ran outside and inside talking to guests.

Matt and Breana came in and we all cheered and tapped our wrists as if to say "look who's showed up late" making both of them Laugh.

—————————————————————

I stuck by Alex's side majority of the night, we linked arms and did shots, I only had one then I moved onto just lemonade as I was driving.

Breana took her phone out and called for photos.

I stood with my leg up wrapped over Alex waist as he held it in place and then had his other arm around my back. Nick and Jamie were pretending to strangle one another and Matt stood behind Alex leaning backwards with his hands on Al's hips pretending to "do him from behind" as people would say.