𝟔𝟓

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.

ALEXS POV:

Camille had been on tour with us for 6 days now, we'd gone from Paris to the Netherlands, then next week we were to go over to New York.

We were at a pub with Miles and our drummer James Ford and bassist Zach Dawes.

"Yer Alreyt love?" I asked Cami who was sitting to my left in the booth we were in, I had my arm wrapped round her waist and the other hand around my beer on the table.

"Mhmm" Cami said looking over to me and smiling softly.

I must say the bar was a bit dodgy and I was really worried about Camille as she kept shifting in her seat and looking around the room warily.

"Baby if you wanna leave we'll go" I said quietly into her right ear rubbing my hand gently up and down her side.

"No Al, I'm okay" she said sending me a small smile. I nodded, lifting my beer to my lips and sipping.

"Ey Al Yer gettin drunk tonight yeah?" Miles asked me from across the table.

I looked down at Camille and she looked up at me and nodded.

"I'll drive you all back to the Hotel later" Cami spoke up and Miles, Zach and James cheered making Camille huff a laugh.

"Yer sure You're alreyt with me getting a bit drunk?" I asked her unconvinced she was okay with it.

"Al of course I am, you have a day off tomorrow so we'll just chill out all day and get you over the hangover okay?" Cami said turning to me and stroking a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled at her and pecked the corner of her mouth making sure we were weren't PDA-ing as we didn't want to get stares.

"Reyt shots then I'll be back!" Miles called getting up from the booth and strolling over to the bar.

I pulled Cami closer to me and kissed her temple, James and Zach were in a conversation of their own so we were okay.

"I love Yer you know that right?" I said tilting my head down to face Cami.

"I love you too, you know that right?" Cami smiled.
I chuckled and squeezed her side gently.

"Here we are!" Miles cheered placing a tray with god knows how many shots on.

Zach and James cheered and downed their first  ones and I took one off the tray and inhaled it. Scrunching my nose up and shaking my head lightly as the strong liquid stretched down my throat.

I must've had about 7 shots and 4 more beers by the time I was gone, so overall I'd had 6 beers and 7 shots and I still managed to stay upright somehow.