𝟔𝟒

2 weeks later...

Al had been away on tour for 2 weeks now, I'd been bored out my mind without him but he'd been ringing me every chance he got and would FaceTime me every night. He'd also sent me loads of pictures of where they'd been when they were out, one picture was Miles mooning the camera which was delightful! But it did put a smile on my face.

Breana and Matt were on their honeymoon and Jamie and Katie were in Sheffield visiting Jamie's family, So I was going to go and see Nick and Kelly today as I hadn't caught up with them since the wedding.

I'd had my usual shifts throughout the week, Monday and Tuesday then Friday night and Sunday afternoon, was pretty packed each shift but it keeps me busy.

"How are you darlin!" Kelly exclaimed as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I stepped into her and Nicks house and took my shoes off and pulled my denim jacket off too.

"Yeah I'm good thank you, how are you" I said as Kelly took my jacket and hung it up for me.

We walked through to her kitchen and Nick was making drinks and stuck his thumb up in the air at me.

"Yeah good thank you, babysitting this little shit all week cos his little friends are all around the world" Kelly fake pouted, pinching Nicks side and making him squeal.

"So how's Alex yer slag" Nick said as he handed me a tequila soda.

"Yeah he's good, they're currently in Scotland? I think? Travelling almost every other day so God knows" I said sipping my drink.

"You two moved in together?" Nick said as he leant back against the counter and swigged his beer.

"No..no, umm...We probably will do soon, but now he's on tour it's hard right now y'know" I said as Kelly pointed to the living room direction and we all sauntered off into there.

"Yeah I watched a few of his live performances, fookin hell he dances like some grandpa don't he" Nick chuckled as we sat down on the sofas.

"Oh yeah, there's times where he bends over in a few of the performances I get so worried his pants will split" I said giggling.

"Fooker will go beat red won't he" Nick chuckled making Kelly and I laugh at the thought of Alex ripping his trousers and getting all embarrassed on stage.

"So are the songs on the album 'Everything you've come to Expect' the ones written by Alex, are they about you?" Kelly asked me.

"He told me Miracle Aligner is about me, and Sweet Dreams TN, and the 'Tennessee' part is because I showed him an old video of me on holiday in Tennessee when I had a septum piercing, and I were about 18? that's where those lines come from." I said smiling softly.

"Aw bless him, you've got him all loved up" Kelly said beaming at me making me blush slightly.

"Same goes for you two though" I said smiling and sipping my drink.

"Actually, about us two..." Kelly started and I raised my eyebrows.

"We have some news..." Nick said looking next to him at Kelly.

"Well go on...you can't say that and leave me hanging!" I said leaning forward and furrowing my brows.

"I'm, pregnant.." Kelly said biting her bottom lip.

My jaw dropped to my fucking chest and I put my drink down on the table and squealed so excitedly like I'd won the lottery.

"No fucking way! Shut the fuck up!!" I said moving round to their sofa they were on and hugging them both tight.